Pushing on a full bladder

OK so I see alot of talk recently about full bladders. So naturally I wanted to share a little experience.

The last video I made with Ashley Dobbs we drank a ton of water about an hour before filming and both had extremely full bladders. There were moments (i call them surges) where we felt extremely uncomfortable. Then the feeling of wanting to burst would go away so we would drink more water. But when that surge came back it was even worse then the first times cause of all the liquid we kept consuming.

OK now here is the part I wanted to share. . . what I really enjoyed most about making this video, and having an overly full bladder, was pressing against and pushing down on each others tummys. Almost like we were trying to pop a water balloon. The feeling of being in control, and causing despair to another person was kindof cool. And having a person do the same to me was torture. But we both knew at some point we would have the amazing experience of letting it go. The fuller our bladders became the more uncomfortable we felt, but the bigger reward we both knew would soon enjoy. The pressing on each other became a game and a reminder of how full we had become. Kind of like over filling a balloon . . you know it could burst at anytime but yet you still want it to get bigger! hahaha Cause when it finally breaks the splash will be HUGE!

Lizz

OK so I see alot of talk recently about full bladders. So naturally I wanted to share a little experience.

The last video I made with Ashley Dobbs we drank a ton of water about an hour before filming and both had extremely full bladders. There were moments (i call them surges) where we felt extremely uncomfortable. Then the feeling of wanting to burst would go away so we would drink more water. But when that surge came back it was even worse then the first times cause of all the liquid we kept consuming.

OK now here is the part I wanted to share. . . what I really enjoyed most about making this video, and having an overly full bladder, was pressing against and pushing down on each others tummys. Almost like we were trying to pop a water balloon. The feeling of being in control, and causing despair to another person was kindof cool. And having a person do the same to me was torture. But we both knew at some point we would have the amazing experience of letting it go. The fuller our bladders became the more uncomfortable we felt, but the bigger reward we both knew would soon enjoy. The pressing on each other became a game and a reminder of how full we had become. Kind of like over filling a balloon . . you know it could burst at anytime but yet you still want it to get bigger! hahaha Cause when it finally breaks the splash will be HUGE!

Lizz

I have a female friend who is very much into exactly the same thing - pushing on her partner's bladder when he is desperate and him doing the same to her. In her case it is also closely related to the deriving of sexual pleasure from desperation itself. I'll say no more to protect her privacy, but this kind of pleasure is familiar to me from past chats with this friend. Desperation isn't really my thing, but it is a common aspect to the fetish - I have more than one online female friend who is seriously into that. Is desperation something that floats your boat too? Just curious.

I have a female friend who is very much into exactly the same thing - pushing on her partner's bladder when he is desperate and him doing the same to her. In her case it is also closely related to the deriving of sexual pleasure from desperation itself. I'll say no more to protect her privacy, but this kind of pleasure is familiar to me from past chats with this friend. Desperation isn't really my thing, but it is a common aspect to the fetish - I have more than one online female friend who is seriously into that. Is desperation something that floats your boat too? Just curious.

Actually no. . . I am not into desperation. However I do admit that I like to hold in my pee so I can piss out a nice thick long gush. But the part of being desperate does not please me. I only do it for the reward.

Lizz

• 2 weeks later...
Actually no. . . I am not into desperation. However I do admit that I like to hold in my pee so I can piss out a nice thick long gush. But the part of being desperate does not please me. I only do it for the reward.

Lizz

I agree with you Lizz, I am not a fan of desperation, but I do like to hold it in for as long as I can sometimes so I can make the biggest mess possible, in your case a thick gushing stream of piss all over the carpet! I usually think, if im going to make a mess...might as well make it worth it and leave the biggest stain possible. But I wont do full bladders for any other reasons.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

My bf really loves to do this to me, but he prefers desperation to wetting and although it doesn't actually cause me to lose it letting out a little bit each time he does it is really fun, but stopping before it gets painful is important! It is also good for making desperation worse without holding for too long.

Lizz

Just be careful as to how much you do drink. The body can ingest far more fluid per hour than it can expel. This can inevitably lead to water intoxication, and in some cases even death. This happened in a radio show in the USA if I remember right where contestants were offered a prize for drinking loads of water and holding out the longest before peeing. One of the contestants was found dead later in the day with excessive amounts of water in her.

If you start to feel a sharp pain in your lower back, which is where the kidneys are, it's time to pee! The pain may occur, not necessarily from the amount of water intake, but from the length of time it has been held in the bladder.