Peeing through my legs

I had a boyfriend once who if I was on the loo already and he needed to go he would come in whilst I was on the loo and pee through my legs whilst I was peeing. It was kinda hot!

I love that! I've had it done many times and always fun!

Shame cos it's hot!

My wife has peed between my legs before - indoors and outdoors.

One time we were out for a walk in a fairly quiet area but there were people about. She desperately needed to pee, but she wouldn't squat because she was frightened someone would come along at just the wrong moment and spot her. There was a bench on the grass near the path and she had a loose skirt which was just above her knees. I suggested that if she took her knickers off and sat on my knee, she could pee between my legs and it would fall to the grass. If anyone came along she could (hopefully) quickly stop peeing and they would just think we were having a cuddle. She agreed to this, checked nobody was around and slipped her knickers off and gave them to me to put in my pocket. I sat on the bench with my legs slightly apart. She sat on my knee, facing away from me, checked her skirt was pulled up at the back and leaned back on my chest. I put my arms around her. She relaxed and peed a flood. I could hear it blasting forth and hitting the grass between our legs. Then, I started feeling a little warm and wet around the tops of my legs. I realised that some of her pee was running astray around her bottom and running onto my trousers. Oh well, too late now and I was quite enjoying the feeling so I didn't stop her or move her. When she was done, she said that she felt much better and she got up and turned around. She saw that my trousers were wet and she was a bit shocked, but I told her not to worry. Then she saw the bulge in my trousers and sat back down facing me. We made love there on the bench under the cover of her skirt before we headed back to the hotel. I had to walk along a street with wet trousers, but it was well worth it and I still remember it very vividly.

Another time, I sat on a toilet in a hotel bathroom naked. She came in naked and straddled me, facing me and we hugged, then she just released her bladder all over my cock and balls, after which it ran between my legs and into the toilet. I put my legs together, causing the pee to accumulate into a puddle and then it overflowed and ran down my legs, making a huge puddle on the tiled floor.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I've done the toilet scene as you've described, amazingly hot. Also the other way where I've peed between her legs spread open as she drained into the pot making sure my stream hit her open pussy directly on her clit.

My wife has peed between my legs before - indoors and outdoors.

One time we were out for a walk in a fairly quiet area but there were people about. She desperately needed to pee, but she wouldn't squat because she was frightened someone would come along at just the wrong moment and spot her. There was a bench on the grass near the path and she had a loose skirt which was just above her knees. I suggested that if she took her knickers off and sat on my knee, she could pee between my legs and it would fall to the grass. If anyone came along she could (hopefully) quickly stop peeing and they would just think we were having a cuddle. She agreed to this, checked nobody was around and slipped her knickers off and gave them to me to put in my pocket. I sat on the bench with my legs slightly apart. She sat on my knee, facing away from me, checked her skirt was pulled up at the back and leaned back on my chest. I put my arms around her. She relaxed and peed a flood. I could hear it blasting forth and hitting the grass between our legs. Then, I started feeling a little warm and wet around the tops of my legs. I realised that some of her pee was running astray around her bottom and running onto my trousers. Oh well, too late now and I was quite enjoying the feeling so I didn't stop her or move her. When she was done, she said that she felt much better and she got up and turned around. She saw that my trousers were wet and she was a bit shocked, but I told her not to worry. Then she saw the bulge in my trousers and sat back down facing me. We made love there on the bench under the cover of her skirt before we headed back to the hotel. I had to walk along a street with wet trousers, but it was well worth it and I still remember it very vividly.

Another time, I sat on a toilet in a hotel bathroom naked. She came in naked and straddled me, facing me and we hugged, then she just released her bladder all over my cock and balls, after which it ran between my legs and into the toilet. I put my legs together, causing the pee to accumulate into a puddle and then it overflowed and ran down my legs, making a huge puddle on the tiled floor.

Very jealous, great story.