Wetting for fun

Sometimes, actually more often than not if I'm honest, I like to wet myself just for fun. I do love the feeling of my bladder filling up and the total release when I soak my underwear and pants, but just now I had a wee just for the hell of it.

I love the feeling of the hot pee soaking into my underwear, running past my balls, filling my pants, and running down my legs!

Shit, now I can't wait until my next wetting!

Just had to share.

Thanks for sharing that. I sometimes like to stand in the bath wearing a pair of pants and totally soak them.

Same here, however sometimes I like to get desperate as I'm driving or riding my motorcycle. I've leaked while using both! I'll usually sit in the living room or do work around the house as I leak. Once I know the next leak will make a mess, I'm in the shower. Going to happen tomorrow for sure too!

I like wetting for fun as well, it seems to be best to have a separate pair of jeans or whatever you like to wet . It just cuts a lot of the extra worry, so you can wet them all you want and not lose a pair of jeans or what have you that you would normally wear in public. Then again its all situational.

For me I love the feeling of my piss spreading and flowing down my lower half. Along with that moment where I cannot hold it anymore and I let it go in the pants I'm wearing. Recently however I have been expanding my bladder more and more so the point or amount where I could not hold it anymore before is different than it is now. So like before I'd wet myself and it would form a small puddle around my feet and my bladder would be empty before my pants got fully soaked. Now they get fully soaked way before my bladder is empty.