Pissing businesswoman

First some true factss around which my fantasy story is built:- I have befriended a lady of about my age whom I first met on another pee fetish forum, and with whom I chat quite often, including about our pissing interests. She is a very successful and financially very well off businesswoman who lives several hours drive away and who travels around a lot, both nationally and internationally. In real life very few people know of her pee fetish, and she is a highly respected and respectable person, heavily involved in charity work too. We have discussed our sexual likes and turn ons with each other and are fully aware of what each other are into, and accepting of it. She is very much into desperation and has a large holding capacity, but is also willing to indulge in other aspects of watersports, whilst my main kink is girls peeing in naughty places. She has in the past sent me a vid of herself naked and peeing on her bathroom floor.

Now here's the fiction part, which unfortunately has never happened, but I sure would like it to:-

She is in my town for a high-powered business meeting of some kind, but during an hour's break for lunch, dressed in her smart business clothes, she takes time out to come and visit me for a short time. She has a very full bladder and is desperate for a pee. After a few introductions and some chat, she informs me of her need to pee, stresses the urgency of it, and with a naughty smile asks me if there is anything special I would like her to do. She already knows what I like, so I just suggest that she strips naked, stands in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips, and pees right there on the carpet. She grins and enquires if I am sure about that. I say that I am.

And so she begins to undress, taking her clothes off item by item, her panties last of all. She is soon standing naked in the middle of my living room right in front of me, with her legs apart and hands on hips.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" she asks again.

"Yeah go ahead" I respond.

But she is pretty pee shy and a bit hesitant at first. "You sure? I mean, peeing on the carpet is just so wrong!"

"Yeah go ahead. I don't mind at all."

"What, all of it?"

"Yeah do it all there."

"But I'm bursting! I'm going to pee loads."

"I'm not bothered."

"It'll ruin your carpet, though."

"So what? I'm not really bothered about that right now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

The hint of a grin brightens her face for a few seconds, and then and she is doing it, pissing right there where she stands, smirking at the naughtiness of what she is doing. A loud hiss fills the room, along with the sound of her piss splashing down upon my carpet. Her powerful cascade of golden pee rains down for a long time. And I seriously get off on the sightof this highly successful and respectable woman, now standing naked and deliberately pissing all over my own living room carpet right in front of me, and clearly enjoying it.

When she is finished, there is an absolutely massive and utterly soaked wet patch in the middle of the floor, which she steps away from, commenting on how much she enjoyed peeing there, having never before pissed on anyone's carpet.

Then she gets dressed, looks at her watch, and says she has to leave. On the way out of the door she grins as she says "Thanks for letting me use the facilities." Then she is gone, leaving me to deal later with her massive puddle of piss on the carpet.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Steve, Excellent story as ever. I hope it comes true for you one day.

That phrase "use the facilities" is one that I sometimes use when I need to pee somewhere without a toilet. I sometimes do some voluntary work at an outdoor museum and when I'm doing work away from the main building, if I need to pee I just say "Hold on a minute, I need to use the facilities" and head for the nearest tree or go round the side of a building for example. I'm usually only with male colleagues, or sometimes my wife. Unfortunately, if my wife needs to use the facilities she actually returns to the main building :frown:.

As always, a great peeing story Steve, I too hope it happens for you one day Steve. I think most of us would enjoy having that happen, mind. The idea of a business woman specifically peeing in a naughty place is a bit of an added turn-on in itself, I'd say.