Gym hold desperation pee

When I get up I normal drink a lot of water and have tea or coffee. I try to hold it in the morning during the time that I am drinking the coffee or tea. Then I when I go to the gym I take a big water bottle with me. During the workout I drink the water and fill it up a few times at the water fountain. The restrooms are right by the water fountain but I do not use them, I just hold it in. Hallway though the workout I really feel the need to pee but I hold it in. Then go home try to try drink more water and finely take a long pee at home.

When I get up I normal drink a lot of water and have tea or coffee. I try to hold it in the morning during the time that I am drinking the coffee or tea. Then I when I go to the gym I take a big water bottle with me. During the workout I drink the water and fill it up a few times at the water fountain. The restrooms are right by the water fountain but I do not use them, I just hold it in. Hallway though the workout I really feel the need to pee but I hold it in. Then go home try to try drink more water and finely take a long pee at home.

I can't compare myself to others as everyone is different. I don't know how you do it by holding it in that long because if it was me, I would almost tackle my hubby out of the way to get there. There were 2 moments in my life where it was an inconvenient for me, once when I stayed at my in laws and someone was in the bathroom puking his guts out after a long night of drinking and the other when my ex had gastro which I never bothered him and I ended up peeing in the garbage pale.

Enjoy it while you can hold it in

I guess its road trips get used to hold it for a long time. That not always good to do. Sometimes it does not start right away.

I envy you, road trips are the worst for me or on a public transport. You should hear my conversations at times. We hardly talk about finding a place, it's more, like omg, pull over!

I don't know why, maybe the fact that I now know people are more into or some are into golden shower, watching ect. that I am more careful unless I have ran out of options.

I hear you on that. Some people have weaker bladder and as you get hold you can hold it in for less. Sometimes it does depend on what you drink like coffee tea etc.

Traffic jam is the worst when you have to pee bad. There have been a couple of times when I though pull over and I though I wasnt going to be able to hold it.

Indeed, my bladder seems to hit and then I have to go not long after.. it is annoying for me, however I got use to it.

I have a friend, much older than me but he does have funny stories as he drinks a lot of coffee, ( i might take a small one once per day ). He drink between 2-3 large cups in the morning. Once he was on the road (salesmen) and was stuck in traffic, bumper to bumper on a bridge and was affraid that cameras might see him if he goes out. So he peed in his cup but it over flowed and he had some on his suit and socks. Hahahahah he had to call his secretary saying he needed to go back home.

The times I have been on a long road trip and needed to pee pretty badly .

I would pull oover onto the shoulder of the Highway I was on . Get out on the left side of the car I was driving and just pee by the open passenger door . Which blocked some of the view but not all. From seeing what I was doing .

I do agree that the longer you have to hold . That at times . It might take a minute / so for my bladder to relax and I begin peeing .

As it all depends upon how long I had to hold it. Which I can remember some 4 - 5 hours at most . That of course is due to a large bladder capacity :)

I agree with you, holding it for long and then when its time, there is a delay. And let's just not go there about having large bladders

Indeed, my bladder seems to hit and then I have to go not long after.. it is annoying for me, however I got use to it.

I have a friend, much older than me but he does have funny stories as he drinks a lot of coffee, ( i might take a small one once per day ). He drink between 2-3 large cups in the morning. Once he was on the road (salesmen) and was stuck in traffic, bumper to bumper on a bridge and was affraid that cameras might see him if he goes out. So he peed in his cup but it over flowed and he had some on his suit and socks. Hahahahah he had to call his secretary saying he needed to go back home.

It seemed your friend must have been rather inexperienced at this. Or, at least he didn't know what you and I do, to always carry along a larger cup.

I believe he under estimated, he is flaky in the morning, meaning, waking up from a stoner night. lolol it is the larges cup they give from places such as tim hortons

I believe he under estimated, he is flaky in the morning, meaning, waking up from a stoner night. lolol it is the larges cup they give from places such as tim hortons
That's why I always have an empty liter-size water bottle under the seat. It's come in handy on more than a few long road trips.