Peeing while hiking

browsing the forum has inpired me to share a story about one of my rare public pees. I was doing a short but intense hike not far from my house. It was summer and a pretty hot day so if been drinking lots of water as I normally do. When I reached the summit I realized I had to pee pretty bad. Nothing that would have caused me to wet myself accidentally or anything but enough that it would have been pretty uncomfortable. Luckily it was a weekday and having seen very few others on the trail I thought it would be safe enough to relieve myself without getting spotted. There was a fair amount of brush and bushes at the top too. Also what clenched the deal was that I was wearing very short black spandex shorts. They were short and stretchy enough that I could simply pull the crotch to the side and pee without pulling them down. Also, being black they would not show any spots if I accidentally peed on myself . I know from experience camping that sometime squating to pee it can end up on your legs, feet, pretty much everywhere.

I found a secluded spot in some bushes, pulled the crotch of my shirts aside and let go. Because I had to pee pretty bad and was trying to pee as efficiently as possible, it gushed out of me with force , straight onto the ground leaving a large wet spot. I was so pleased I didn't even get any pee on myself and felt much relief as I continued my hike

• Like 4
browsing the forum has inpired me to share a story about one of my rare public pees. I was doing a short but intense hike not far from my house. It was summer and a pretty hot day so if been drinking lots of water as I normally do. When I reached the summit I realized I had to pee pretty bad. Nothing that would have caused me to wet myself accidentally or anything but enough that it would have been pretty uncomfortable. Luckily it was a weekday and having seen very few others on the trail I thought it would be safe enough to relieve myself without getting spotted. There was a fair amount of brush and bushes at the top too. Also what clenched the deal was that I was wearing very short black spandex shorts. They were short and stretchy enough that I could simply pull the crotch to the side and pee without pulling them down. Also, being black they would not show any spots if I accidentally peed on myself . I know from experience camping that sometime squating to pee it can end up on your legs, feet, pretty much everywhere.

I found a secluded spot in some bushes, pulled the crotch of my shirts aside and let go. Because I had to pee pretty bad and was trying to pee as efficiently as possible, it gushed out of me with force , straight onto the ground leaving a large wet spot. I was so pleased I didn't even get any pee on myself and felt much relief as I continued my hike

Welcome to the club, Jae. :)

It sounds like you'd fit right in on one of my hikes. You already seem to have mastered the most important part, leaving your mark along the trail without peeing yourself.