NFL 2016/17

So, for four years now I've been watching American football, mostly NFL but college games too when they are shown. My love professionally and spare time wise has always been mainly football (soccer) and horse racing and I'm pretty knowledgable on both fronts, not at all with American football but it fascinates me.

However it's not been the easiest sport in the world to get a thorough understanding of and I've probably spent too much time getting my head round the rules and figuring how to read games and as such, I don't know anywhere near as much as I would like about how next season is likely to pan out. I watched the draft nights then realised 70 percent of the names didn't mean a thing to me. So....thoughts or predictions anyone? Only one preview I've had to chance to get to so far was a Neil Reynolds article on the Jags and whilst he says he fancies them to push towards the playoffs he's probably obliged to say that because of their UK connections so I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.