public pissing so fucking hot

In my opinion. . . . women who piss in public are so fucking hot because they don’t give a fuck what other people think. Public pissing is not only exciting but it displays a sense of bold confidence when a women can lift up her skirt, spread her pussy lips and let it all flow out. But peeing in the street is even hotter because she is so dirty and obnoxious for pissing like a man! In fact I am getting excited just by typing this. . . .so yeah. . . those are my current thoughts at the moment. hahaha

• Like 1
In my opinion. . . . women who piss in public are so fucking hot because they don’t give a fuck what other people think. Public pissing is not only exciting but it displays a sense of bold confidence when a women can lift up her skirt, spread her pussy lips and let it all flow out. But peeing in the street is even hotter because she is so dirty and obnoxious for pissing like a man! In fact I am getting excited just by typing this. . . .so yeah. . . those are my current thoughts at the moment. hahaha

How about you doing something like this then, Lizz........?

Or this could be you and Ashley......

Anyone like the way I'm thinking? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p33.jpg.d9dbe04ad046a0e9efbeb3a1c8cd1da1.jpg

p44.jpg.d4279ba43b013bfa3150dcfc7edfdd3b.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

We could never do this, lol. Would be too paranoid, having fun peeing in the street when a deep voice behind you sez "You're nicked, mate" would make any pee just stop cold. Think it would be embarrassing to call a mate for bail too, especially if they didn't know about you're secret life.

Public urination is one of those things over which my view varies depending on the time, place and context within which it takes place. If someone's genuinely desperate, they're not too blatant about it and there isn't a functioning public toilet or some reasonable alternative nearby, I'm fine with it. However I don't like people urinating against historically significant buildings such as medieval churches because uric acid can be damaging to stonework. Also I don't like it if they're only a 100 yards from a functional public toilet. Those are both scenarios which I've encountered in the small market town which I call home and didn't find especially pleasing.