Peeeeeeeein' In The Rain...

Bit of a musical joke there. Let me tell you how it happened...

I won't make any bones about it; I hate the cold. I become so miserable in low temperatures; if I could continue to live where I live and skip Winter, I'd be a happy lil' tadpole. But no, I must bundle up and endure it year after year. Now that we're in Springtime, I rejoice!

Of course, as some weather-afficinados are probably thinking right now, Springtime also brings rain. As I looked out my bedroom window, watching a recent torrential down-pour, I smiled and thought to myself, "Eeeexcellent..."

I always look forward to warm rainy days. It gives me a chance to be naughty in full-view of the public eye! I slipped on a pair of jeans and a loose long-sleeve top. No bra. I grabbed a water bottle and got in my car, heading to our local Town Center. It's a pretty cool spot, with high-rise office buildings enclosing a single street with ground-level shops, a movie theater, and even an ice-skating rink. When I arrived, I could see there were already a lot of people scrambling from point A to point B, trying to avoid becoming soaked from the rain. I downed the water bottle and got out of my car, heading right into the down-pour.

The rain quickly saturated my entire body. With no bra, my top clung to my boobs very snugly. (34Js, BTW.) With all the water, you can probably imagine how easy it was to get to peeing. As I moseyed from one end of the Town Center to the other, I took a deep breath and relaxed my bladder, releasing my pee into my jeans. It was utterly fantastic! The relief combined with the warmth made me shiver with arousal. And the fact I was doing it in front of so many people only turned me on even more.

People were running past me trying to get to dryness, while I happily wet myself further & further. I finally got to the opposite end of the Town Center, where there happened to be an Apple Store. I popped in there, casually looking around, when a salesman rushed up, looking a little concerned. "Are you alright, miss?"

I was completely soaked from head to toe. In fact, I was dripping a little on the carpet of the store. The guy was trying reeeeeally hard to not look at my boobs, which were clearly outlined in my wet top. It was then that I felt a small ache in my bladder. I wasn't done peeing yet! Very subtly, I gave a good push and released the rest of my pee into my jeans, while standing among a whole crowd of people, even with someone watching me. And no one could tell! It was so awesome.

"Well, I could use a towel." In a flash, he ran in the back and grabbed me one, which I used to dry off a bit. The rain started to calm down outside.

"If you don't mind, why wouldn't you at least run to avoid getting this way?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I dunno. Rain isn't too bad... when it's warm."

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Hot story..... loved it!

I was out running one day and got caught in a downpour. By the time I got back to my car I was soaked. My nipples were poking out and my shorts were caught up in my crotch showing a heck of a cameltoe. It didn't matter so I peed in my shorts with all these people around. It felt so good and got me so excited.

• Hot 2
Hot story..... loved it!

I was out running one day and got caught in a downpour. By the time I got back to my car I was soaked. My nipples were poking out and my shorts were caught up in my crotch showing a heck of a cameltoe. It didn't matter so I peed in my shorts with all these people around. It felt so good and got me so excited.

Just the sight of your nipples poking out, along with that most amazing cameltoe you sport, would have me pretty excited, too,

I'm pretty sure watching you peeing your shorts would have had me over the top. :biggrin:

out walking my dog on a cold rainy night .i tried to jump over a large puddle but slipped and landed in it..The cold water was such a shock that I lost control just started to pee .Now i could feel the hot and cold .felt really good

• 2 weeks later...

Two incidents I have experienced:

One very wet day I wet myself under cover of a coat whilst stood at the counter of a fish and chip shop, leaving a puddle on the floor. There were rain puddles anyway, so not that obvious.

Several times if the weather is really bad I've been out walking wearing waterproof over trousers. One day I was really desperate to pee and thought that this was a great disguise as nobody would know that I had peed and my wet clothes underneath would be hidden. So, I started to wet myself and sure enough, the pee stays inside the trousers, running down the leg and out of the bottom. I realised this was a possibility and sometimes go out wearing the waterproof over trousers without anything underneath them. Then I can sit down on a bench with my legs raised and the pee pools around my bottom. Once stood up the flood of pee runs down the legs and out at the ankle to make a puddle on the floor. Or, sitting on a wall with legs out in front, the pee runs down the inside of the back of the waterproof trousers, spilling onto the floor without even getting my shoes wet.