I've been bugging my girl friend about being at the receiving end of her pee stream. So yesterday morning when she got up, I said to her, "are you going to give me some of that liquid gold". She agreed, she is aware of my piss fetish but still sometimes it's like pulling teeth. So I lay out on the floor in the bedroom, ready to receive the liquid gold. She comes over from the bathroom and stands over me while totally naked, aiming for my bare chest. She asks am I ready and am I sure and that it's going to be a lot. I said the more the better. She does pee a lot but it's a moderate flow. The liquid gold starts to flow, all warm on my body as I squirm so it gets all over me. I took the stream to the chest and stomach where she started, took her stream to the face and mouth, I even let her piss in my hair. I took a picture of the aftermath, the piss that run off of me and onto the carpet.

image.jpeg.86d582d32c8cce7ce636c66fbb70381f.jpeg

• Like 2
One question though ,

Did you clean up the wet carpet afterwards ?

I didn't. My girlfriend seems to piss tap water. Her puddles she's left haven't left a spot. She's left numerous spots too. Maybe because all she seems to drink is water and Canada Dry ginger ale. And occasionally an alcoholic drink which isn't often.

@ Stark 2010 ,

So i take it you G/F keeps Herself very well hydrated . So there's no chance of Her pee staining nor that there's no pee smell either . Which is really good too.

Glad you are having fun. That your relationship with Her is a very long and promising one at that .

Thanks Kev!

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't. My girlfriend seems to piss tap water. Her puddles she's left haven't left a spot. She's left numerous spots too. Maybe because all she seems to drink is water and Canada Dry ginger ale. And occasionally an alcoholic drink which isn't often.

Canada Dry! I know that softdrink :wink: In your case, it was canada wet lmao.

Now maybe you would want to share to the other men, how you convinced your girlfriend to do it. I believe it could maybe help some :tongue:

Canada Dry! I know that softdrink :wink: In your case, it was canada wet lmao.

Now maybe you would want to share to the other men, how you convinced your girlfriend to do it. I believe it could maybe help some :tongue:

I'd love to share my secret. Basically you tell your lady how much peeing turns you on. Then tell your lady how you're willing to do anything to turn her on and please her because you don't want her to have to go find it else where. You're going to make sure she gets everything she wants at home. Tell her how you love everything about her, even her piss. Tell her how ex girlfriends didn't want to do it until they lost you, then they wanted to do it after the fact. Most importantly, make her feel comfortable, let her know it's okay to be human around you. Hope that helps.

I'd love to share my secret. Basically you tell your lady how much peeing turns you on. Then tell your lady how you're willing to do anything to turn her on and please her because you don't want her to have to go find it else where. You're going to make sure she gets everything she wants at home. Tell her how you love everything about her, even her piss. Tell her how ex girlfriends didn't want to do it until they lost you, then they wanted to do it after the fact. Most importantly, make her feel comfortable, let her know it's okay to be human around you. Hope that helps.

This is what a woman needs to hear, that she is respected, loved and treated like a queen or at least make it look like you roll out the red carpet for her. My hubby treated me and still treat me this way and thus explains why I help him with his fetish. It is possible that some are not willing to go to that length but your chances would be high enough. Nice reply Starks2010

This is what a woman needs to hear, that she is respected, loved and treated like a queen or at least make it look like you roll out the red carpet for her. My hubby treated me and still treat me this way and thus explains why I help him with his fetish. It is possible that some are not willing to go to that length but your chances would be high enough. Nice reply Starks2010

Good point. I left that out.