Your First Time Pee Desperation

Can you remember you first time pee desperation ? Where was it at and were you with anyone ?

What was your age this happen to you ? How was the pee ? How did you feel about after it happen ?

Please post a story below.

• 3 years later...

I've always had to deal with a smaller than average bladder, so I have a couple I can remember. Maybe my earliest was in 7th grade (not sure if I remember any before that). I was in History, my last class of the day, and for some reason I hadn't gone to the bathroom between classes, I don't know if I just didn't have time or what, but my poor bladder was about to pop. After class I ran down to the bathroom and they had a urinal trough which I never use because I'm shy and my penis is also kind of small, but that day I didn't care, my bladder was just too full. I remember feeling so relieved as it was coming out.

Great story you posted. I was always shy in school too when it came to peeing. I never asked teacher for bathroom. I had a day during high school when I had to bad when I got to vo tech school but was busy no time to go. So I held it in the bus. Desperate on the bus and I ran up stairs and let go a long pee. 

I think my first was when I was in Junior high school.  I took the bus home from school, then had to walk about 10 minutes to my house.  I always had to pee by the time I got home.  On this particular day, I arrived home and saw my mother's car wasn't in the driveway.  She usually visited family members or ran errands while I was at school, but most times made it home before me. Of course the doors were locked and I didn't have a key.  I sat down on the stairs and started homework.  I remember the urgency growing pretty quickly.  I waited a long time, but knew I couldn't last much longer.  I started thinking about what my options were.  I looked around the yard for places I could sneak a pee.  I was so nervous that a neighbor would see me, or that my mother would get home as I was going.  I really didn't want to get caught.  Finally I didn't have a choice and went behind some bushes.  I think I was covered enough that I wasn't seen.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2