New artice about public restrooms

When our daughters were small i took them to pee lots of times. It depended where we were when the girls had to pee. I took them into a men's room most of the time and they used a toilet in a stall.

If we were out where no washrooms were available I took them to pee where they would be hidden from someone seeing them.

When we had our boat either my wife or myself would hold the girls on the side of the boat so they could pee in the water.

My wife did most of the training of our daughters now grown up and married.

Candyh.jpg.54a63d6a860ae7fb9bd7ea6f5217880f.jpg

aj275.jpg.c46d5692c889150b4d4dcb1cc3f47590.jpg

This will be coming up soon for me and my granddaughter. I plan to volunteer to be deployed overseas from the time she is potty trained till she is like 8. Or I may just never go out in public alone with her. :x3:

This will be coming up soon for me and my granddaughter. I plan to volunteer to be deployed overseas from the time she is potty trained till she is like 8. Or I may just never go out in public alone with her. :x3:

It is a bit of a difficult situation for any guy with a pee fetish to take their young daughter or granddaughter anywhere to pee. There is just way too much scope for anyone who knows - or somehow finds out about - their fetish to add two and two together to make five, and jump to all sorts of terrible and scurrilous false conclusions. That is how the most reputationally damaging and life-ruining types of malicious gossip can take hold and spread.

I would never have any involvement at all in the potty training of minors under any circumstances, largely for that reason. I would be merely protecting myself in ensuring this.