Taking the plunge - London, UK

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself and ask for some advice.

I've found myself here because I want to act out my watersports fantasies and I don't really know how to go about it. I got hooked after having a couple of girlfriends that squirted and I always used to love being completely soaked and even enjoyed drinking it. Since then I've spent a lot (probably way too much) time fantasing about my fetish and really want to find like-minded people and hopefully someone I can get to know and actually try it out with.

Am I in the right place? I've noticed this forum seems a lot more focused on peeing solo so I hope I'm not being too outspoken with my dirty thoughts!

Anyway, love to hear any advice. I have thought about pee cupid but the adice on this forum wasn't positive!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to PeeFans

This isn't really a hook-up site, though I'd be willing to bet people have found each other here. On the other hand, it is a great place to just share your thoughts and ideas about our shared interests. There are plenty of people here who've had some very wet adventures so you're definitely not alone.