Hi all. First post, have you had good or bad reactions with a partner?

Hi all,

Been reading for a while but thought it's about time I made the effort with a few posts! Will do a proper intro in the right section but briefly, I'm 31, from Manchester, UK. Easy going bloke, just here to chat and meet some new people.

Anyways, often wondered what sort of a reaction people have had with a partner if you've just "chanced it". I've two girlfriends in the past who really enjoyed wetting etc but after a couple of years of hinting with now ex wife, and getting very little reaction, I rather stupidly (lots of beer had happened!) decided to wet myself in front of her on holiday one night. Much as I'd love to say it started something amazing, her reaction was to find the whole thing hilarious rather than a turn on.

So what reactions, good, bad or indifferent have other people had with partners?

Welcome to the forum.

I have never raised the issue of peeing or watersports with a partner. Too much risk from a bad reaction later leading to my fetish becoming widely known in real life, which I don't want to risk.

I would only ever consider pee fun with a lady I met on a forum such as this, but that has never happened. I live in hope, though. :)

I have discussed the topic of watersports with a real life female friend who was just a friend, though, about 20 years back. And her reaction was interesting and probably in some ways typical. At no point did I even hint that I myself had any interest in it.

The girl in question was an ex-sex worker with an anything goes attitude to sex. When the subject came up she commented that, "People call that "golden showers" don't they."

Then she added, "I don't see what anyone can get out of that."

Hypothetically considering the thought of herself peeing on someone she said, "I could do it if it was a case of "fuck you" but I couldn't do it if they were enjoying it."

Though later she did admit that a previous boyfriend had once asked her to piss on him. Since she believes in trying anything once, she said she did it, but insisted she wouldn't let him anywhere near her afterwards.

Clearly not much of an enthusiast.

I literally stumbled across the woman who became my wife, first night I met her, we discovered that she was just as perverted as I was, even a little more. There is nothing she will say no to, we know our limits, and respect each other as to how far we can go. As EGwalrus has mentioned, if you go slow, show a lot of patience, and give something in return, you can go a long way. Mary's vice is my wife, she will do anything to get in her pants, and we made a "monster" out of her. She now surprises us with what she can come up with, and there is nothing she will say no to either.