Greetings from Central PA

This is actually my second post here, but hello everyone!

This is the first pee forum I've ever joined but I've liked pee ever since I can remember.

My first memory of liking it was when I was a kid my cousin peed down the driveway as we were playing in the sprinkler, I knew because the water from the sprinkler was cold, and this water was warm. I was only about 5 but I was fascinated by her peeing like that. I never said a word to her about it, but never forgot the sensation either.

I'm all about naughty peeing. Can't get enough of it. I've been searching for videos like that for 16 years now. Hard to come across new content when you feel like you've seen it all.

Hopefully I can post some new links/videos you all haven't seen yet. :)

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

If you are interested in naughty peeing youve surely come to the right place. I believe this is the number one site for naughty peeing enthusiasts. I am one myself.

Salutations from across the pond. Like you and Steve, I'm also a naughty pee fan. Love to see girls doing there thing in unexpected places and enjoy the fun myself. :whistling:

Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing something new. :thumbsup: