Kik groups

• 4 years later...

Kik is kinda like a chat room app... (best way I can describe it)

with lots of different groups in it.. To start, you create a profile (it can be completely anonymous), and then Just search for a group(s) that have your interest.. 

Theres hundreds of chat groups on it.  And you can join multiple..and leave at any time.. 

Groups Ranging everywhere from gaming and TV, world Events, anime and music, even hookups and kinks... For instance, my group is a pee fetish group, where the members chat and share videos and pics...

there's a app for it on Google Play and the App Store (it's free)

Hope that helped ^_^

And I'll be happy to answer anything else 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Wolf187 said:

Kik is kinda like a chat room app... (best way I can describe it)

with lots of different groups in it.. To start, you create a profile (it can be completely anonymous), and then Just search for a group(s) that have your interest.. 

Theres hundreds of chat groups on it.  And you can join multiple..and leave at any time.. 

Groups Ranging everywhere from gaming and TV, world Events, anime and music, even hookups and kinks... For instance, my group is a pee fetish group, where the members chat and share videos and pics...

there's a app for it on Google Play and the App Store (it's free)

Hope that helped ^_^

And I'll be happy to answer anything else 

I can’t find this on Kik. 

Try just searching pee (the search doesn't search for the group name... It searches for key words in the #)

If a groups # doesn't have that key word in it... It sadly won't show... (like for instance mine won't show if you search pee... Because it's # is TERRITORIAL ((you'd actually have to search that to find it)) because it doesn't actually have the word pee in it. But a lot of others do) 

Does that make sense? (sorry, i've never been vary good at explaining things lol) 

Oh!  I forgot to mention.. Click on the little blue + In the bottom corner.. Click on Public groups (it'll have a # symbol next to it)  Then search... 

otherwise you won't find anything.. 

My bad.. For to mention that...