Pee Stream going into two streams

after a little thought, it seems to happen to me mostly pre or post ejaculation. pre, being if im sexually excited or if I were to be trying to wait to pee till after orgasm, which I(personally)think is a greater feeling orgasm.

• 3 months later...
I had a couple of times I really needed to pee and my stream into two stream. Has this ever happen to you ?

A couple of times? Consider yourself lucky.

Try having a vigina, it happens almost once a month, twice if your unlucky lol

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 6/27/2016 at 10:37 AM, Sephora said:

A couple of times? Consider yourself lucky.

Try having a vigina, it happens almost once a month, twice if your unlucky lol

Not unlucky at all!  It's so awesome the way the vagina affects a girl's stream.  ??

• 1 year later...

I'm circumcised.  I begin with one stream with good force.  Toward the end, a second rogue stream happens that is a series of fast drips.  The rogue stream  drops onto the floor in front of the toilet.  I've tried to move up , but often pee behind the toilet when I start, which is more difficult to clean than the front floor of the toilet.  Being that I almost always have to wipe up the floor, I clean the rim of the toilet while I'm at it to prevent the bathroom from smelling like piss.  Sometimes I sit to not deal with it, but I prefer to pee standing and listen to the sound it makes.