Any suggestions?

For those who know, my hubby does request me to give him golden showers from time to time.

He would like me to come up with a scenario or situation and to have a GS in it.

I am open for ideas, and i might end up trying one of its something i will do. ☺

A night alone where the only bathroom for you is his mouth. If he doesn't do his, ahem, job, well you give him a golden shower at the end of the night as punishment. You make sure he doesn't do well. Some suggestions: Fail to control your stream, eat something really salty for dinner, drink much less than usual, start laughing in the middle (it's almost impossible to drink a laughing woman's stream and not make a mess), or any combination.

Hahaha, he rented a cabing north from here and its a beautiful place but the cabin is old style with fireplace. The place is available during this time of the year. The only thing that i dislike about it is, the toilet is outside in a hut type which is warm, but i ain't going to pass my time, specially at night going out. So i asked him if there was another place we can go and it's the only lot left and even the others are like that. So i advise him to get a bucket or i will use him!!

Put on a medium skirt with no panties before hand. Drink lots for a full bladder. Put him down on the floor on his back somehow. Climb on top of him, your groin over his and start kissing him passionately on the mouth. Your choice whether to leak slowly or soak him quick, but I think I would do it gradually - you don't want it to be over too soon! After that, let nature take its course!

Put on a medium skirt with no panties before hand. Drink lots for a full bladder. Put him down on the floor on his back somehow. Climb on top of him, your groin over his and start kissing him passionately on the mouth. Your choice whether to leak slowly or soak him quick, but I think I would do it gradually - you don't want it to be over too soon! After that, let nature take its course!

Leak slowly??? I tried doing that many times and i ended up soaked, besides my bladder won't allow it.

I'd hide the bucket. :tongue:

Hahahaha i will just end up peeing in the sink

I thought sinks were uncomfortable? Besides I thought he liked being used as your bathroom.

I still think you might want to change up the diet or slack off on the 5 liters of water to give him a surprise. :wink:

Leak extra quick?

Whoa! 5 litres?? I'm not a camel. I drink about 2 litres of water in average

Lay your hubby on his stomach, on the floor naked and tell him you're going to give him a back massage.

You, naked, straddle his back with your crotch sitting over his butt.

Start rubbing his back and at the same time grind yourself against his butt.

After a few minutes, start peeing against his butt. Make the pee run into his ass crack and down onto his balls.

This should drive him crazy. I've tried it, and it works for me.

A slow teasing classic 69 position does it for me, but I make her come a couple of times first, then she soaks me, and we start all over again. Just make sure you have something comfortable to lie on, hard tile floors are not comfortable on your back or on your knees. And have the room warm, getting too cold to do anything is also a mood killer.

• Like 1