hey!

Thanks for your kind comments, welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions to the site; it's great to see you've already made such a good start. Feel free to message me if you ever have any questions about the site. :)

thanks for the kind welcomes, i think im gonna like it here :) peesearch is a great forum too and i'll definitely not neglect it, its a forum that opened up loads of doors for learning about my pee fetish and helped me feel not alone, if you know what i mean.

Oh I agree with you. Peesearch did a tremendous amount for me too in terms of helping me to come to terms with my fetish and enabling me to link up and communicate with those who shared it, as well as helping me to come out of my shell in general. I met many great friends there. In many ways it remains a good forum.

Unfortunately, due to a great deal of personal animosity between myself and a certain PS moderator, which continues in spite of my private attempts to mend fences which went entirely ignored and unanswered, I personally no longer feel welcome there. But I encourage all those who still enjoy the place to continue to do so. I think both forums could benefit from the existence of the other in many ways. I am certainly going to do all I can to make this one as good a place as it can be. And if this place being on top form forces PS to up it's game too, then we all win.