After clubbing pit stop

Me, my cousin and a good friend went to a club to shake it off (like taylor swift), after a long week. When we left it was close to 2am. We had to do a detour because there was an incident and the police had blocked off the area which we had parked my car.

On the way there, my cousin needed to go and just walks off in an small parking spot for a restaurant. While she was there, i looked at my friend and we both ended up next to her and contributed to the melting of snow. At least that area doesn't require salt anymore

This morning's coffee feels good and i ain't going out because it is freakn cold out there!

• Like 2
Actually when people pee onto snow or other cold surfaces there is very little steam created. There is a bit when the pee comes out of the body, but hitting the snow causes it to cool rapidly so there is no steam. Now if they were to pee onto a warmer surface when the air temperature is cold, there would be a good bit of steam from the pee.
Guess I must be one hot guy, because I seem to make steam quite easily. :biggrin:

Sephora, I hope tomorrows's coffee feels even better. :wink:

makingsteam_90193.jpg.adb1d08626417af4c79f316276514e64.jpg