enjoy the feeling of needing to pee

Everyday true story: when I get the first urge that I need to pee that's when I begin holding my pee I get to the point where I put presure on my vag of some sort I move around slightly until almost desperate I make my way to the bathroom or outside and keep my clothes out of the way if possable I rub my clit until I orgasm and pee at the same time I continue rubbing until I finish peeing and orgasm once more I also enjoy releasing my pee very slow at all times almost everytime this is how its done. How do u enjoy and pee?

• Like 2

My take on this is a little different.

It's not the urge to pee that makes it exciting, it's the anticipation. it's who you are doing it with, and what you do. Watching clothes change color as they get soaked in pee, or seeing her open her mouth to have a taste, see her smiling up at me makes it all worth it. When its my turn, and she stands over me, my pee is still dripping off her, then she adds her own contribution. I love the way she bites her lip, or the widening of the eyes if she pee's in rush, and makes more mess than she expected. Either or both of them are like this, and after a shower, the sexy release comes slowly, lovingly and with true passion that never leaves us.

I appreciate a nice omorashi experience like you described, complete with the stimulating arousal. I however do never let it out slow, I love having a hard stream gushing out of me, a cow's piss if you will :biggrin:

I love it when a girl pisses out about a litre in 10 seconds or something,its the force that makes it arousing..

• Like 1

Never measured either, never bothered really, and not all that interested in how much it is. Why put a value on sexiness?

When we plan one of our sessions, it's the build up, the increasing anticipation, each of us knowing what will eventually happen, then the final sweaty conclusion that does it for us.

Some of the random things are truly brilliant too, walking to the beach and one of them needs to go is funny, a frantic check for spiders and snakes, then a quick squat. Shopping is another, if you need to go, you have to find somewhere, lol. At least in small country towns, staff will gladly let you use store facilities.

It's going to be a long week for me, ladies are in Melbourne for the Australian Open, and they are already teasing me by telling me the fun they are having already. FB messenger video calls just dont do sexy very well, lol.

Geez, 1.8 litres? That makes my 500ml look pitiful, and that's the most I've ever measured. My wife and gf hold less. When we hydrate, and want to play, we can do 400 - 500 ml every 15 min give or take 5, each time you pee, have a small glass of water to keep the fun going. Holding doesn't happen, "involuntary leaks" do, if it's in there, it comes out. I think I posted this in another thread, if we ever make it to a nursing home or retirement village, they are going to hate us, lol.