Dream for a Day

MissPiss

OK so I didn't win the Lottery. But I admit. . . the $20.00 I spent on tickets was worth having a dream for a day : ) All day long I thought about what I would do if I won that much money. I would NOT quit my job or do anything differently. Instead I would pay off all my bills & mortgage (including my families bills & mortgages as well) and just allow everyone I love to live their lives debit free. That was my first plan if I were to become rich in money. I am already rich in health so life is still very good. My next plan would be to travel to exotic places and see the world. I can look at pictures and do that now. Bwahahaha My sincerest congratulations to the person who won. I am genuinely happy for that person : )

GTSMissLizz3.jpg.02e96c2cbc7af106af6f3c338137645c.jpg

• Like 1
OK so I didn't win the Lottery. But I admit. . . the $20.00 I spent on tickets was worth having a dream for a day : ) All day long I thought about what I would do if I won that much money. I would NOT quit my job or do anything differently. Instead I would pay off all my bills & mortgage (including my families bills & mortgages as well) and just allow everyone I love to live their lives debit free. That was my first plan if I were to become rich in money. I am already rich in health so life is still very good. My next plan would be to travel to exotic places and see the world. I can look at pictures and do that now. Bwahahaha My sincerest congratulations to the person who won. I am genuinely happy for that person : )

[ATTACH=full]65825[/ATTACH]

MissPiss if ever I win the UK Lotto,ill fly you over here,all expenses of course,and you can give me a few of your "Spongebob specials"!:wink: