About to burst!

Yes it has happened a few times and its not as pleasurable even if the feeling goes away as it is distracting.

The worst one's it when i get a cold and have a coughing fit, it can leave to leaking accidents and it is awkward.

I would have enjoyed u to have told me that u squrted pee a little pee during that cum I would have kept riding u slowly as u and I spurted pee when the urge arose. I love wet sex but only when bladder is full and when penis is in my pussy during and creating the best sex anyone could ask for... Slowly rubbing my clit now slowly releasing just enough pee that I'm dampening my fingers until bladder is empty

• Like 2

I have had sex with a full bladder on several occasions. I don't like it when the fullness is to the point of being uncomfortable. There's a fine line at which point it can be great. If I have to go bad enough and sometimes I don't realize the need has reached that point when we started until my bladder is getting moved around a bit during the sexual activity, I will continue and I will start spurting a bit. It seems to happen more on the outward thrusts. When I reach the point of orgasm, there have been times I couldn't control it anymore and I'll just let go. The feeling can't be described with words; utter and total relief.

• Like 3