On the spot

Last morning, still in my PJ's, I decided to start cooking because my sister and her boyfriend are coming over for supper. My hubby was sitting at the kitchen table working on his laptop while my both hands were in the mixing bowl mixing the the meat, herbs ect... to have prepared early. The urge to pee got to me as I asked my man if he can open the faucet so I can wash my hands. Hey comes up to me and pulls my PJ's down as he starts to lay down on the floor. As this is happening, I am saying to myself, what the hell! Then when I saw where he was going with it, I said to myself, why not? He formed with his hands so that I can sit and he will support my weight with them. I squatted down and leaned my but on his hands and pissed in his mouth, he cleaned me up, readjusted my PJ's and cleaned the floor from the excess, and I kept cooking while he went back to the table. I smiled at him and told him thank you!

Ain't he a keeper or what? :tongue:

• Like 2

While no where near as dramatic Sephora's lovely story, I am reminded of an incident a couple of years ago with my wife. While she is not really into wetting or WS, she knows that I am and is quite accepting. She also know that the sound of running water gives me the "urge".

On arriving home one afternoon after a long ride, we got to our kitchen door and as I was unlocking it it must have been apparent to her that I was doing a discrete version of the "pee dance". When I opened the door, which opened into our kitchen, she brushed past me and turned on the kitchen sink water full blast, then stood there snickering as I soaked my jeans.

Last morning, still in my PJ's, I decided to start cooking because my sister and her boyfriend are coming over for supper. My hubby was sitting at the kitchen table working on his laptop while my both hands were in the mixing bowl mixing the the meat, herbs ect... to have prepared early. The urge to pee got to me as I asked my man if he can open the faucet so I can wash my hands. Hey comes up to me and pulls my PJ's down as he starts to lay down on the floor. As this is happening, I am saying to myself, what the hell! Then when I saw where he was going with it, I said to myself, why not? He formed with his hands so that I can sit and he will support my weight with them. I squatted down and leaned my but on his hands and pissed in his mouth, he cleaned me up, readjusted my PJ's and cleaned the floor from the excess, and I kept cooking while he went back to the table. I smiled at him and told him thank you!

Ain't he a keeper or what? :tongue:

Only one word, bliss

You are the queeen of pee :wink:

One word from you and your Hubby compiles with assisting you to let it all flow :wink:

Then he cleans you and the floor too. Now that's a very good servant to you . Your Highness :)

Hahaha, well he does have this fetish and it does come with benefits and i am not shy to use him because it turns him on.

I believe i am his cup of tea and he loves his tea warm *wink*

• Like 3
Sephora ,

I like pee stirred with girl juices mixed in with it all and not shaken :wink: :wink:

Warm , clean taste to it . Plus a hint of sweetness added to the mix . To enhance the flavor :wink: :wink:

I am sweet so i can provide some lmao

• 1 month later...