Poll: Best picture contributor

Whom do you regard as best picture contributor?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Whom do you regard as best picture contributor?

• Abdulapple
    • B2939
    • Ozabot
    • Steve25805
    • Zzyzx52

Since no new nominations have been received for five days now, it is perhaps time to run the poll for best picture contributor. Only five names were nominated, so all five will be included in the poll in alphabetical order.

Since I am one of the five nominated names and have thus far received a vote, in order to exclude any possible charge of me closing the poll at an opportune moment for myself, I have fixed a 10 day deadline to the poll. This poll will now automatically close 10 days from now.

I wish I could make more than one vote lol, I think all 5 deserve a win

Leaving myself out of it, yes I kind of agree. But alas, if we were allowed multiple votes and we all voted for all five candidates, the excercise would become rather pointless. So we have to choose.

Thanks for whomever voted for me so far anyway. :)

All do deserve good ratings,but zzyzx52 does often post herself pissing-well,thats got to be an advantage really.....but,all contributors do well!

Good point. I voted for her too.

Mind you, when it comes to selfie pissing pics she does have an advantage, being of the female persuasion. The other four of us are all males, I believe. I doubt very much whether there'd be the same level of.....er...."interest" if we posted pics of ourselves pissing. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...