Xmas can be sexy

One of the gift I received from my hubby was a nice Christmas lingerie bustier and thong which it came with a santa claus hat. And he asked me to give out the gifts which i did in the most sexy way possible lol. Which that fitted well with a small gift i gave him in his stocking. I gave him 3 front row seats to watching me pee.

1- he cashed in one of them because he wanted a golden shower in this sexy xmas bustier. So i sprinkled some xmas magic on him.

2- he want's to watch me pee up close on a toilet.

3- he want's to see me pee in a public area.

For the others who don't know me yet, my hubby is addicted to golden showers. (My role is to provide).

I also celebrated christmas eve with him which he cooked a glorious supper and that came with 2 bottles of wine. Then we watched some xmas movies which the first die hard was my choice. During that time, i did intake a lot of wine so, what comes in must come out rule, which i gave him 4 GS that evening just before passing out.

I love the holidays

• Like 1
One of the gift I received from my hubby was a nice Christmas lingerie bustier and thong which it came with a santa claus hat. And he asked me to give out the gifts which i did in the most sexy way possible lol. Which that fitted well with a small gift i gave him in his stocking. I gave him 3 front row seats to watching me pee.

1- he cashed in one of them because he wanted a golden shower in this sexy xmas bustier. So i sprinkled some xmas magic on him.

2- he want's to watch me pee up close on a toilet.

3- he want's to see me pee in a public area.

For the others who don't know me yet, my hubby is addicted to golden showers. (My role is to provide).

I also celebrated christmas eve with him which he cooked a glorious supper and that came with 2 bottles of wine. Then we watched some xmas movies which the first die hard was my choice. During that time, i did intake a lot of wine so, what comes in must come out rule, which i gave him 4 GS that evening just before passing out.

I love the holidays

Oh wow,best Xmas gift-EVER...lucky guy!I would love to just watch a girl pee right now!:wink:

Sephora :wink:

Amazing girl . You sure had a Great Christmas this year :wink:

Which I would rate :woot: :woot: :woot: :cool: :wink: :wink: :tongue: :O_o: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :x3:

Which I had enjoyed in reading about and being very much aroused by all that you enjoyed in doing. Especailly dressed in that Sexy Santa out fit you were wearing . WOW , I bet that look really Naughty on you.:wink:

Especially when you had to pee . I bet you looked really HOT :woot: :woot: :wink: :wink: :tongue:

Would like to see a picture of you in that sexy get up :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Naughty, i am not sure, hot, i would strongly believe so just by his reaction. :tongue:

• 2 months later...