Poll: Top chatroom contributor

Whom do you regard as the top chatroom contributor?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Whom do you regard as the top chatroom contributor?

• Kevin
    • Lordofcoatham1
    • Scot_Lover
    • Sophie
    • Steve25805

Ok, there have been no further nominations. So here is the actual poll for top chatroom contributor. Just a bit of fun, no prizes or anything.

I will see how this goes but if many show enough interest to vote, I will run other polls for other categories in the weeks ahead. If not, I will quietly allow it to be fogotten.

Only five people have been nominated, so I have put all their names in the poll in alphabetical order.

Any deadline for the poll?

Haven't really set a deadline. But I suppose if no one else votes in the next couple of days or so, then you and Scot_Lover will be declared joint winners.

But there doesn't seem to be much interest in this so I doubt I will bother with similar polls.

Haven't really set a deadline. But I suppose if no one else votes in the next couple of days or so, then you and Scot_Lover will be declared joint winners.

But there doesn't seem to be much interest in this so I doubt I will bother with similar polls.

To be honest it doesn't seem like there's much interest in most things on the forum. Unless your post contains nudity or photos of peeing it usually dies rather quickly.

Well, this poll has now closed and I can declare that the membership (well 7 of them :laugh: ) have voted Sophie to be top chatroom contributor. A worthy winner, with Scot_Lover a worthy runner up.

Congrats, Sophie.