Pee - The Perfect Medicine

Did you know that pee can have a curing effect for certain things???

The other day when my 19 year old son woke up his feet were bothering him because of the athlete's foot he got at the gym. They were red, itching and tingling between his toes. He was miserable and I felt so sorry for him. We went into the bathroom, got in the shower and I pissed all over his feet. The miracle happened almost instantly!!! My son’s feet have not bothered him since. The itching and tingling sensation have completely stopped. And if he feels like it might be coming on again I just pee on them. I also pee in my sons face to control her acne. The benefits of pee are just amazing!!!

Yes it’s true. . . Pee it’s one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered. No matter how hard it may be for you to stomach, the fact is that knowing the truth about this incredible natural substance will be one of the most crucial health facts you’ll ever learn. And one of the most remarkable things about this incomparable natural therapy is that the medical community has already been aware of its astounding efficacy for decades, and yet none of us has ever been told about it. Why? Maybe they think it’s too controversial. Or maybe, more accurately, there wasn’t any monetary reward for telling people what scientists know about one of the most extraordinary natural healing elements in the world. But no matter why the medical establishment has chosen to keep his invaluable information a secret, it’s time that every man, woman and child be told about the only health tool in the world that is always available to everyone and never out of reach – physically or financially.

57eb655a40bbc_peecure.jpeg.3b121d770f5c30c069c53b7c78f2d769.jpeg

Did you know that pee can have a curing effect for certain things???

The other day when my 19 year old son woke up his feet were bothering him because of the athlete's foot he got at the gym. They were red, itching and tingling between his toes. He was miserable and I felt so sorry for him. We went into the bathroom, got in the shower and I pissed all over his feet. The miracle happened almost instantly!!! My son’s feet have not bothered him since. The itching and tingling sensation have completely stopped. And if he feels like it might be coming on again I just pee on them. I also pee in my sons face to control her acne. The benefits of pee are just amazing!!!

Yes it’s true. . . Pee it’s one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered. No matter how hard it may be for you to stomach, the fact is that knowing the truth about this incredible natural substance will be one of the most crucial health facts you’ll ever learn. And one of the most remarkable things about this incomparable natural therapy is that the medical community has already been aware of its astounding efficacy for decades, and yet none of us has ever been told about it. Why? Maybe they think it’s too controversial. Or maybe, more accurately, there wasn’t any monetary reward for telling people what scientists know about one of the most extraordinary natural healing elements in the world. But no matter why the medical establishment has chosen to keep his invaluable information a secret, it’s time that every man, woman and child be told about the only health tool in the world that is always available to everyone and never out of reach – physically or financially.

[ATTACH=full]62043[/ATTACH]

Next time my penis gets itchy,i know who to contact,MissPiss..your anti-itch liquid.:)

When younger, a recognised cure for chillblains on your feet was to immerse them in pee. I can remember being encouraged to pee in a bowl before immersing my feet in it. Seemed to work.

Does your son really let you pee on his face to cure his acne, Lizz? Lol

Actually, Lizz, I think I have a spot developing on my nose. Would you mind pissing on my face for me? :biggrin:

Back to the subject matter. It is fairly common knowledge that the speediest relief for painful jellyfish stings is pee. And some people have been known to drink their own pee on the gounds that this has beneficial health benefits. Personally, I think that drinking a girl's pee would be more....er...."beneficial" to me than drinking my own. :)

I seem to remember of happenings in Africa in which a spitting cobra hit the eyes of one of the hunting party, and the effect was neutralized by Peeing in the mans eyes.

Hmmmm,NOT something id like to find out about!Poor guy been envenomated in the eyes,and if thats not bad enough,he has lie down and be pissed in the face.Not neccessarily by Nicole Kidman either!