part of my job

• 1 month later...
First, it has been quite a long time that i haven't been here and i have some reading to catch up.

Now to my story.

I work in a big sport complex with gym, pool, spa ect and my job is cleaning pool and area. Events has been slow du to renovations in the lockerooms expansions and the pool area. The yoga instructor decided to do a big event for half a day on a saturday and they asked me to come in on that weekend. There was a miscommunication somewhere because the showers closed an the old toilets were out because they are replacing them with new ones which is something no one knew even myself.

When i was looking at the renovations on the pool deck, i notice that the wall for the showers was down because of the expansion but it was covered with a transparent platic so tha5 the dust does not enter the pool area.

Lucky for me, i went into peep tom mode and noticed there was a small opening at the bottom. Before and after each course, the women would enter the lockeroom with disapointment because the showers were out of order and there was no toilets. So 2 of the young women said fuck it and squatted where the drains were located. So ithers would come in and just wait and then go to pee in the drains. 6 drains which one was out of sight and during that day we had 8 groups of 20 some women. That is a lot of women peeing. That being said, i had a wonderful time watching a lot of pussy taking a piss.

I just wanted to share with you all.

Such a lucky guy.