Sneakypee

wetmanjf

I will start this area off with a "Review" of the website Sneakypee.

Sneakypee started off as a spinoff from Pandora's website Glimpse-It. Breaking away from the lesbian wet sex and golden shower theme of Her original site Sneakypee featured a theme of outdoor and public daring pissing. The site featured some of the Top names in watersports Pandora, Clare, Poppy, Wendy, Luxi, Isabella, Morganna, Tiffany, Rose Woods and More. The original videos were smaller lower quality videos but as the site grew the quality improved. Soon Pandora sold off the site to "Sneaky" who owns the site today.

The list of girls that have been featured on Sneakypee contains some of the best of the best. Sadly many of the original girls have left the site with Clare being one of the last of the original models still around. However a never ending parade of new girls continue to join the site and the models get more and more daring. What started out as girls having a pee outside in a secluded location has now turned in to girls peeing in more and more public and busy location with people and traffic all around. Many of the girls have been spotted and even had someone walk right up on them mid pee.

The site now contains over 1700 videos and growing. They update the site every 5 days with two new videos. They also have some special themes they do such as Volume Contests etc.

If you enjoy seeing beautiful girls pissing in very public locations then you should consider taking a look at Sneakypee. You won't be disappointed.

Wetmanjf

Webmaster Wetman's Wet News

• 2 weeks later...
www.sneakypee.com is the link for those wishing to check it out, although I'm sure most pee fans will have already stumbled across this one at some point. I'd recommend taking a look at the free trailers they have on offer to give you an idea of the kind of content members receive. As stated in the reviews above, there are videos added regularly and I've been well informed that the site owner is easy to contact and talk to if you have any issues. The price is pretty reasonable too, probably about average. I'd certainly recommend taking a look.
  • 3 weeks later...
I am member of sneaky I like when the girls talk about their peeing like when they can't stop and the other girls are desperate to go

I agree, I've expressed before that I enjoy hearing women actually talking about peeing and this happens quite frequently on this site, especially as there are often group scenes.

• 4 months later...