Peeing protest ??

This is more of a true story.

Not far from where I work, there us to be a public restroom and in the early spring the city closed it down because it was messy and cleaned once per day and asked the for the users to keep it clean and think of others. The message was never respected, even at times I would hold it in and wait to come to the office. Since then people has been protesting for reopening the place. Store owners will not let you use their wash rooms unless you buy something. Since then, everyone has been going across the street in this mini park with benches where a lot of people go to eat when it's nice. Now, people are complaining because it wreaks and there are toilet paper all over the grass and side-walk. It capture the city workers attention because they are there right now taking pictures to probably show the bosses what they are stuck cleaning up everyday. I actually over heard a woman saying, gives us a place to urinate or I will keep going there. The worker told her that the presence of police will be around and will give you a fine. She said great, because I do need paper to wipe myself with lololol.

I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out.

This is more of a true story.

Not far from where I work, there us to be a public restroom and in the early spring the city closed it down because it was messy and cleaned once per day and asked the for the users to keep it clean and think of others. The message was never respected, even at times I would hold it in and wait to come to the office. Since then people has been protesting for reopening the place. Store owners will not let you use their wash rooms unless you buy something. Since then, everyone has been going across the street in this mini park with benches where a lot of people go to eat when it's nice. Now, people are complaining because it wreaks and there are toilet paper all over the grass and side-walk. It capture the city workers attention because they are there right now taking pictures to probably show the bosses what they are stuck cleaning up everyday. I actually over heard a woman saying, gives us a place to urinate or I will keep going there. The worker told her that the presence of police will be around and will give you a fine. She said great, because I do need paper to wipe myself with lololol.

I guess we will have to wait and see how this turns out.

A good place to try put a hidden camera!:wink:

I had laugh about it because our vice president walked in after lunch and said, wow, a woman created a huge puddle and just walked away. I smiled and I was thinking, well mr vice president, you haven't seen my puddles. lolol

• Like 3
Sephora ,

I don't really know for sure . Though it would be worth doing a search for it / even establish a record of your own . So others can try to either achve it , pass it / fail to measure up to how much you can pee at one time :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Especially when you let it all flow like a waterfall :woot: :woot: :tongue: :O_o:

Well, someone was fortunate to witness that. :tongue: