Hospital Pee

A few years ago I had to go for a scan that involved an injection of a mildly radioactive substance to "light up" internal organs.

After the injection I had to drink about a litre of water over the next hour, then go into the scanner for about 30 minutes. The scanner room had a changing room with a toilet, where I stripped down to my underwear and relieved myself before laying on the scanner table, having to stay still while it did its job.

Part way through I started to feel the need to pee again, not helped by lying face down causing pressure on my bladder! Told the nurse I needed a pee but she said I needed to stay there otherwise it would void the scan and I'd have to come back another day and repeat the process.

Managed to hold it and once the scan had finished ran to the toilet holding my crotch like a young kid! Started to dribble as I reached the changing room so just wet myself through my boxers standing over the pan, going commando for the trip home.

Edited by InOddPlaces
  • Love 1