FaceTime

I have a thing for listening to women pee while they are on the phone to me. Last night this was taken to a new level!!

I have several women ages 18-40 who pee for me on an as and when basis. Last night was rather different, a new girl called me for the first time...

Once we had introduced ourselves she asked if I had FaceTime, I said I did and to my amazement she asked if I wanted to FaceTime as she peed!

As you can guess I agreed and she done it straight away, she asked where I wanted her to do it, shew me close ups of her pussy as she was peeing and wiping. She played with herself afterwards too.

This was very arousing to see and she loved seeing me cum. She is going to call me tonight too....I can't wait!

• Like 4
Ive had a few pee recordings..

I have a whole collection of recordings I made of this one girl who peed for me many times over the phone.

She use to wait until she was very desperate and then take me with her on the phone and hold the phone between her legs and pee. Then one day she almost dropped her phone in the toilet and she got paranoid and was afraid to do it again.

Another lady use to take her cordless phone and put it inside a ziplock bag and lay it in the bathtub and pee on it while I listened. Amazing sound !!!

Just had another FaceTime with the gorgeous young lady.

The first thing I saw was her pink and black leopard print thong hanging from her pussy! She asked me what she should do with it.

I told her to put it on and pee through it, which she did perfectly. Pulling it to the side a couple of times so I cou see her gorgeous pee hole!

She then took it off dried her pussy with it and pushed it deep inside her pussy again this time out of sight to soak up all of her inner juices. She then got herself off with a toy and pulled the thong out as she came, she left it on her bathroom floor and skipped off to bed.

• Like 1