Victoria Beckham

I hate celebrity and for that reason detest the Beckhams, but perhaps after all they are like us. Looks as though Victoria Beckham really went for it last night, I bet it turned David on!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/23/victoria-beckham-really-looks-she-wet-herself-at-her-lfw-party-5403687/

Doesn't look fake to me, and it seems to be trending well today on social media

Please take my apologies if this is posted to the wrong part of this board, I am quite new here and this is the first post I have started.

• Like 2

Since it's at the back *and* front of a *dress*, it has to be a spill.

Wetting a skirt wouldn't be so obvious from front and back if you were standing, and while sitting it would only go to the back, not the front.

So I can say with 99% confidence that this was indeed just a glass that fell over.

A girl maybe has peed herself. So what? It happens all the time around the world. In this case it isn't even certain she really did it. It wouldn't be the first time some asshole fakes a picture of some celebrity to give the impression that she (mostly)/he has peed herself/himself. In this case; if she peed herself, there could be three different scenarios: 1. She did pee herself, and chose to not say a word about it, or, if she was asked if she had peed herself, denied, that she had. In which case nothing more should be said about it. 2. She peed herself and admitted that she had done so, but that it was an accident. In which case every sense of propriety would make the witnesses to the accident to keep silence. 3. She peed herself and she admitted, that she did it on purpose,because she enjoy peeing her panties. Well, even in this case the proper thing to do, is to keep silence about it, because it might harm her, if it got public. But it would be very naive to think, that that would stop the scandal press...

Having said that, I know that most of us on WGP (and probably a lot of other people too) get at least a little bit aroused by imagining a cute girl as Victoria Beckham (what a coincidence that she has the same first name as I have *giggle*) peeing herself. But that is not a legitimate reason to spread a rumour about what maybe happened or not. And to that add a sleazy remark as "I bet it turned David on!"

If Victoria and David had confirmed the incident and said it was ok to go public about; well. ok! But I don't think they have... In which case it's just dirty slander to spread such rumours!

Am I angry? I am! Am I upset? I am! I don't know Victoria Beckham or anything about her. But I know, that no one deserves to be treated in such disrespectful way!

And now I noticed that the opening post is posted in Real Pee Sightings & True Stories!!! So the opening poster is claiming, that she is telling the truth... nothing but the truth! Haha!

• Like 2
Point taken,Vikka....:thumbsup:The press do like to scandalise don't they?

Yes, they do, and I believe that we all should show them how we dislike it! By not buying the crap, and by going against it, whenever, we get the opportunity!