Biker chicks go wild

I'm Kelly, and I am a biker chick. In fact, there are four of us, all sharing a rented house. The other three are Susan, Stevie, and Gina. We are all in our late 20s. Our biker gang boyfriends don't live with us but stop over when they feel like it. That leaves both them and us our freedom. You see, we four girls are bisexual and like to have fun together, which is why we moved in together. We know our guys are shagging around behind our backs, but as long as we have the same freedom, that's ok.

Trouble is, our landlord is a total prick. He seems to have taken a shine to Gina, and for a long while has been trying it on, smarming up to her, making passes - all the usual shit. But Gina just isn't interested in the guy, who is a good 20 years older than us. Eventually, Gina had to turn him down flat and put him in his place in no uncertain terms - slapping the guy and threatening much worse physical violence, I heard - when he totally crossed the line and started touching her ass!

The guy has had a severe attitude problem with us ever since, and shortly after the incident with Gina, he gave us all notice to quit, on the pretext of finding the leftovers of a couple of joints in an ashtray: curious how this never bothered him before! We have also heard from previous tenants that the guy is notorious for not returning deposits!

Well, we biker gangs have a certain reputation to uphold. We cannot tolerate pricks like this being seen to get away with fucking with us in this way. The guys were all for paying him a visit and putting the frighteners on him: there was talk of violence and vandalism. But we girls feel that we have to uphold the honour of our "take no shit" reputation for ourselves, so we insisted we will make this prick pay in our own way. We don't want this turd for a landlord anymore anyway, so decided to move on and rent someplace else. But we'd sure teach him a lesson he'll never forget first.

As it happens, Gina and Stevie are into golden showers. Susan and I have enjoyed watching them pee on each other in the bath before. Once, WE took turns peeing on them while they fooled around together. It was kind of good fun too. But with her interest in peeing, Stevie had an inspired idea. How about - just before moving out - the four of us just having our own mini party with loads of booze, and just pissing everywhere all around his house, ruining all his carpets and furniture and stuff? That'll teach him not to fuck with us!

Gina and Stevie were well into the idea of course, but it appealed to Susan and I too - and not just from the punitive angle. The thought of just pissing anywhere actually turned me on and I found myself looking forward to it.

Well, last night was the night of our little piss party, haha.

We were all doing some serious drinking, as well as smoking a succession of joints. And we were all naked, having agreed to take our leathers and other shit off for added eroticism. As the one who came up with the idea, it was fitting that Stevie was the first to pee. She got up from the sofa, strolled into the middle of the living room, and lowered herself into a semi-squat with her legs apart and hands on knees. Then she just started pissing right there on the carpet, a really long and forceful piss, with a loud hissing sound accompanying the sound of it splashing onto the carpet. The four of us laughed at this, which pretty much set the tone for all that followed.

Gina was next, and she wanted to piss all over Stevie. Didn't happen in the bath this time, though. Instead both girls led us into the dining room where they climbed up onto the large glass dining room table. There, Stevie lay upon her back as Gina stood astride her - and pissed all over her! As the golden shower continued pouring down, pee was soon flowing off the edge of the table in a couple of places, onto the dining room carpet below.

Now I decided it was my turn to pee. I led us all into the kitchen, where I stood with my legs apart - and started pissing all over the tiled floor. After about ten seconds of this I twisted towards the left, spraying my piss all over the cooker door. As I did this, Gina reached for the oven door, my piss splashing all over her arm and hand as she opened it. And amidst much laughter, I thus found myself pissing in the oven.

Watching the others piss all over the place was highly erotic in itself, but being so damn naughty myself was mind-blowing. I had never imagined that pissing could actually be so much fun. I was disappointed when I finished.

That just left Susan, who led us back into the living room where, standing in front of the sofa, she started pissing all over it. She swayed her hips from side to side, making sure she peed over it's entire length. In mid-flow, amidst much laughter, Gina suddenly went and laid down upon that Pissy sofa, even as Susan continued peeing. In consequence, Susan was peeing all over Gina as well as the sofa.

Once she had finished, and with all four of our bladders temporarily empty, we resumed our serious drinking, Susan and I each sitting in an armchair, but Gina and Stevie happy to sit upon the pissy sofa.

As we drank more and more and grew ever more wild, each of us peeing numerous more times, we really did wreck the place. It was very satisfying. We pissed in the freezer and in the fridge, all over the hallway carpet, against many of the walls, on all the bedroom carpets, in cupboards, drawers and wardrobes, against curtains, and upon any furniture left untouched.

Stevie decided that she wanted to sleep in a pissy bed when she finally crashed, so all four of us enjoyed pissing all over it.

And as we got drunk and totally into the eroticism of pee, we kind of pushed the envelope still further insofar as extremeness was concerned. I distinctly remember Susan pissing in my face, for example. And I remember both of us each pissing in a glass held to our crotches by Stevie and Gina, who drank some of it before pouring the rest all over each other.

By the time we crashed out, piss was almost literally everywhere.

This morning we awoke and prepared to leave. After getting out of bed, and stepping onto a piss-sodden carpet, and needing my usual morning pee, I decided to just piss on the bed. Turned out that both Gina and Susan has had the same idea and pissed on their own beds too. Stevie, though, had done her morning pee all over the bathroom floor, on the not unreasonable grounds that the bathroom had been the only room we hadn't pissed in last night, haha.

When we all walked out of the door, we left a house totally ruined, with piss all over everything and in every cupboard, wardrobe, drawer, and kitchen appliance. Immediately before leaving we all even took turns having a short piss in the kettle, which we just left on a piss-soaked kitchen counter (I remember Susan pissing there last night).

The landlord is not due to visit for another six days. By then the house will be stinking ripely of piss, haha. Serves the bastard right! That'll teach him not to mess with biker chicks in future!

• Like 2
Oh, I did not know this one. Did you just come up with it ?

Yes, it is entirely new, just thought up by me today. You won't find this story anywhere else. It existed only in my head as an idea this time yesterday.

The same goes for the other story I posted today - Classroom pissing.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, I did not know this one. Did you just come up with it ?

I liked it well enough, although I would have preferred longer description of each and every pee (I was spoiled rotten by LeakyOne, after all :p).

Who is leakyone? i cant find any of her work?

Wow you have a talent. Maybe a little more details on the actual peeing, but other then that... AWESOME!! Please continue to write more and message me once they come out.

I have actually posted dozens of stories here already, some of which do describe the actual peeing in more detail....they tend to vary in that respect because I am writing them from the point of view of the chnaracters mostly, and every character is different. But to find my stories, rather than asking me to post links to every single one, all you have to do is go into the "Stories and Experiences" subforum, start at the top of page one and work down, looking at eerything there posted by me. 90% of my postings there are fictional stories.

• 2 weeks later...