Just off an A road

• 2 weeks later...

I am not surprised that the women didnt' care about her privacy. She must have been holding for long and by the time she reached the layby, she was at bursting point. Usually at that stage they are least concerned about privacy. I have seen this quite a few times traveling over highways across the country. Usually during peak traffic holiday season this kind of scenes get more frequent.

Sometimes during long traffic the desperation makes them abandon all inhibitions and go next to their vehicles in full view of traffic. A while back stuck on long summer traffic I saw a pretty and slightly chubby young step out of the driver side of her vehicle. I was just one car length behind her. In broad daylight this woman dropped her shorts and squatted down immediately letting out a huge arc of pee. I had a wonderful view of her bare thighs and ass from side. The vehicle next to her had a family with young male kids in back enjoying the wonderful view on display. I was envying them but thankfully the traffic ahead moved a little which allowed me to crawl up right next to this woman.

It was a heavenly view as the woman had squatted low with her legs spread. She had her left hand on car door sill for support while her right hand held her shorts up. She was still going strong as she must have been holding for long as her stream was still going in a strong arc. As I focused between her wide open legs I had a full view of a wonderful auburn haired pussy and for a surprise she was full bushed and not trimmed. Everything was on clear display including two streams of pee running down her inner thighs and wetting her ass.

Her lips were parted open revealing the insides and I could see her anus as well. It was a full female anatomy lesson for all. The woman was not concerned as she looked down on her stream, her worry was not to wet her legs. Already a huge pool of pee had formed below her going down towards my car. The woman didn't appear drunk, she was just a desperate and had to seek relief. I saw two kids sitting in the back of her vehicle, both appeared to be below ten. Thankfully for me the show went on till the end as the traffic had come to a standstill. The woman finished up and wiped herself with tissues that she discarded on the puddle she had made and got inside her car. She didn't look around or make any eye contact whatsoever. Few years back I had seen the same scenario but this was with bunch of young college girls who were returning from some sporting event. Five of them got out of their mini van and squatted beside the door and peed in full view of others giving a wonderful show of their young assets.

As traffic increases and people go out on long drives, this sort of behavior has become commonplace and accepted. I have heard from many women who have had to pee outdoor in full view of others be it in laybys, highway or festivals etc. Also marathons and sporting events, this is totally normal and accepted behavior to pee in the open.

As long as one doesn't stare rudely and make them uncomfortable, women are very comfortable peeing outdoors. Even though they might be embarrassed initially but once they get over that, they are comfortable peeing in the open.

I do not find it surprising, if you think about it rationally: would you rather be seen peeing by strangers you are unlikely to ever meet again or be seen walking with wet pants by your neighbours upon returning home (and possibly wetting your car)?

• Like 1
I do not find it surprising, if you think about it rationally: would you rather be seen peeing by strangers you are unlikely to ever meet again or be seen walking with wet pants by your neighbours upon returning home (and possibly wetting your car)?

Thats been the case all over and especially in areas where there has been lack of facilities. In India and other third world countries, women have learned how to cope with this.