Labour Day Pool Party

I am sure many of you would of liked to be there from what I was seeing going on. When I see something going on when people I know pee, I think of this site.

All started, I and BF were invited to one of his friend's pool/bbq party. We were about 14 friends which 6 guys and 8 women. It is a big above ground pool and the weather was very warm, feeling like 40 celcius. There was a huge sangria bowl with fruits which became very dangerous when your thursty, warm and having fun. I was tipsy in 2 hours. Some had bikini's and few others had a piece piece bathing suit.

That beeing said, the owner did say to avoid filling up is pool and use the washrooms. But people didn't want to go the trouble of drying off first. So most women just jumped out of the pool and pee'd on the outside as I have seen some sitting on the pool border and peeing from there. Guys would just whip it out and go, which I saw one's penis. Very impressive size, it must have been 7-8 inches not errect and it caught my attention (thank god for sun glasses) lolol.

There was a girl that actually sat on the side and started peeing and her cousin came from the back and placed his hand under. She shouted, ewwww gross! and the took one lick on his hand and said something about michelle rodriguez did it. It's only after I was told she was on a tv show of some sort, trying to survive. So people just smiled and some shook their heads. I looked at my boyfriend and smiled, I imagined, if they only knew. lol

Can you imagine, my boyfriend at one point was timing some of them peeing with his cell. I was a little disturbed about it, but he wasn't doing anything wrong. However, he did say and pointed out this girl, peed for about 1 min and 15 sec and told me I had competition. What a nut case, he went to talk with her and then presented her to me. What the hell??? But our conversation went on, she was a very nice person and had great personality and I found out that she does the same work as I do. (small world). I had my share of jumping out to pee and I can tell you all, when women are drunk, well at least the one's that were there, didn't care who was watching.

This went one from 1pm to 7pm. It was fun to get out after having a head cold.

• Like 1
I am sure many of you would of liked to be there from what I was seeing going on. When I see something going on when people I know pee, I think of this site.

All started, I and BF were invited to one of his friend's pool/bbq party. We were about 14 friends which 6 guys and 8 women. It is a big above ground pool and the weather was very warm, feeling like 40 celcius. There was a huge sangria bowl with fruits which became very dangerous when your thursty, warm and having fun. I was tipsy in 2 hours. Some had bikini's and few others had a piece piece bathing suit.

That beeing said, the owner did say to avoid filling up is pool and use the washrooms. But people didn't want to go the trouble of drying off first. So most women just jumped out of the pool and pee'd on the outside as I have seen some sitting on the pool border and peeing from there. Guys would just whip it out and go, which I saw one's penis. Very impressive size, it must have been 7-8 inches not errect and it caught my attention (thank god for sun glasses) lolol.

There was a girl that actually sat on the side and started peeing and her cousin came from the back and placed his hand under. She shouted, ewwww gross! and the took one lick on his hand and said something about michelle rodriguez did it. It's only after I was told she was on a tv show of some sort, trying to survive. So people just smiled and some shook their heads. I looked at my boyfriend and smiled, I imagined, if they only knew. lol

Can you imagine, my boyfriend at one point was timing some of them peeing with his cell. I was a little disturbed about it, but he wasn't doing anything wrong. However, he did say and pointed out this girl, peed for about 1 min and 15 sec and told me I had competition. What a nut case, he went to talk with her and then presented her to me. What the hell??? But our conversation went on, she was a very nice person and had great personality and I found out that she does the same work as I do. (small world). I had my share of jumping out to pee and I can tell you all, when women are drunk, well at least the one's that were there, didn't care who was watching.

This went one from 1pm to 7pm. It was fun to get out after having a head cold.

Sounds a great time was had by all!Did anyone see you pee Sephora,in the sense you knew they saw you,but not bothered?Did any guys get erections at all?Im sure being a lady you averted your eyes..:wink:

Sephora ,

I'm very impressed in what you had observed at that pool party / BBQ . You had attended and had enjoyed in watching others . both Guys and girls peeing at the pool side . Though I bet that there were some that might have peed in the pool too :wink: :wink:

Which you might not have noticed where you were watching everything going on around you at that party .

Now what I have read . Was very arousing . That I had expected that you would have accepted the challenge of a competition with that girl . Who your B'F had introduced you to . In seeing who could pee the farthest / even the longest in peeing .

Since you by far can really pee a whole lot more than anyone there / any one else I know and enjoy in watching them peeing :wink: :wink:

Were you wearing a bikini yourself ?

Would like to see what you look like in one :)

Glad you had enjoyed the pool party . That of getting over a head cold . That had most likely had dampened your spirits some in dealing with it . That I know that the warm sunshine on you might have Helped you feel a whole lot better in getting over it .

I do appreciate that you had shared this on here. As it made for some really good and arousing reading . That I must admit that now I need to take care of my Hard Throbbing cock . Over what you had written on what had taken place at that pool party :)

Shame on you ! In viewing through your sun glasses that large cock peeing . That of being very impressed in seeing that large cock of that guy being whipped out and letting the pee flow from it . I bet it made your pussy very wet indeed :wink: :wink:

Please , keep on posting , Girl , You made me very Horny :) :wink:

If I was wearing a bikini, always, because I don't own a one piece, at least yet.

I try to share if I have something to share :-)

Have fun taking care of your needs *wink*

• Like 2
If I was wearing a bikini, always, because I don't own a one piece, at least yet.

I try to share if I have something to share :)

Have fun taking care of your needs *wink*

Hmmmm Bikinis are sexy,i bet you look awesome in it!Im a slave to my "needs" damnit!

Sounds a great time was had by all!Did anyone see you pee Sephora,in the sense you knew they saw you,but not bothered?Did any guys get erections at all?Im sure being a lady you averted your eyes..:wink:

To be honest, there was alot going on at once. There was once 2 guys had a look but that was it.

Guys getting erections, from my view, they all had their package but I don't think they were erected, even the one with that massive.. I am sorry, it's just more than me. I am impressed by the size but it doesn't mean I go for them. *wink*

• Like 1
To be honest, there was alot going on at once. There was once 2 guys had a look but that was it.

Guys getting erections, from my view, they all had their package but I don't think they were erected, even the one with that massive.. I am sorry, it's just more than me. I am impressed by the size but it doesn't mean I go for them. *wink*

Of course,youre happy enough,but i bet a girls eye is turned by a decent package all the same..it sounds you had fun anyway!(any Bikini pics?-for the "needs":laugh:)xx

Of course,youre happy enough,but i bet a girls eye is turned by a decent package all the same..it sounds you had fun anyway!(any Bikini pics?-for the "needs":laugh:)xx

There was no pictures taken from my part, I was too busy enjoying myself.

Yes, I do get turned on by over sized penis (maybe because i never had any) lol Don't get me wrong, but if I am not attracted to the person, it ain't going to happen.

• Like 1
There was no pictures taken from my part, I was too busy enjoying myself.

Yes, I do get turned on by over sized penis (maybe because i never had any) lol Don't get me wrong, but if I am not attracted to the person, it ain't going to happen.

Ok,only kidding really,but i bet you do look great in a Bikini..or naked etc.:wink:

I will let your imagination flow with what you have seen of me :wink:

Sephora,youre a good sport,ill keep contributing to your forum,i think we need others to join our fill a jug-a-thon!Will you be having another go?