grocery trip park trip

well i wasat home filling up with waterwhen i went to make lunch and i discovered the bread spoiled and i didnt have much else in the house... At that point my bladder was sreaming, i heldit went to the store, was going to have a nice piss on thier bathroom floor, but it was closed, not working. So i ended up getting what i needed, but my bladder was about to bust. On the way home there is a park with a few bathrooms. I went to the one all the way at the end. Its a single bathroom, i went in and to my suprise it was already a mess. I squatted and added to the mess. My piss splashing on my legs. I stopped and left and went to the bathroom at the begining of the park, this one has lots of stalls. I went to the one at the end, it was clean, so i squatted and let my stream go, i formed a big puddle. I was going to walk out but went back in and went to the other stall on the other side, sat on the edge of the seat and let out more piss, it started to form a puddle but than went outside the stall. That made me so happy, as i was walking out i let some more dribble down my legs as people walked by me. I love it!!!!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
well i wasat home filling up with waterwhen i went to make lunch and i discovered the bread spoiled and i didnt have much else in the house... At that point my bladder was sreaming, i heldit went to the store, was going to have a nice piss on thier bathroom floor, but it was closed, not working. So i ended up getting what i needed, but my bladder was about to bust. On the way home there is a park with a few bathrooms. I went to the one all the way at the end. Its a single bathroom, i went in and to my suprise it was already a mess. I squatted and added to the mess. My piss splashing on my legs. I stopped and left and went to the bathroom at the begining of the park, this one has lots of stalls. I went to the one at the end, it was clean, so i squatted and let my stream go, i formed a big puddle. I was going to walk out but went back in and went to the other stall on the other side, sat on the edge of the seat and let out more piss, it started to form a puddle but than went outside the stall. That made me so happy, as i was walking out i let some more dribble down my legs as people walked by me. I love it!!!!

Sounds like a lot of girls in your area like pissing on the floor!Did you just pull your panties aside to pee over the edge,i bet you didnt wipe either to dribble...:)

• Like 1
mm yes mee too, i like how it was running down my legs as i was walking by others! So hott!

How long were you out with a wet pussy,before you got home,did you wipe at home?Im aroused by your intriguing story!It seems for girls wetting is quite sexual.:)