The Pee Book List - Pissing in Literature

There are some great fictional pee stories in this section of the forum, but I've found that often it's just as hot - if not hotter - to read about peeing when it's unexpected and not in an erotic story. You'll find lots of clips from tv shows and movies containing peeing, but what about literature? I think it's less common to find peeing in real published books*, but it definitely happens. If you know of any, please share the book title in this thread and let's get a list going of published work that contains a pee scene.

If it's not a book you actually want to read but you want to find the pee scene, you can probably find the PDF of the book online by doing a quick Google search, and then it's simply a case of using the Find function in your browser (normally CTRL + F) to search for 'pee', 'peeing', 'piss' etc.

Here's another tip - Google can actually help you find books containing pee.

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en

Search in quotes for things like "need to pee", "wet myself" etc. I haven't experimented with this too much but I've heard of people having some good findings.

Anyway, one of the first books I ever read that had an unexpected pee reference was actually very explicit (it's probably not that uncommon for pee to be mentioned in books, but scenes like this are generally more taboo). The book is called Past Mortem and it's written by Ben Elton (a relatively famous author, writing about a serial killer). I believe there may have been multiple pee scenes, but I've found the golden shower part that I remembered:

‘I need a pee.’

‘It’s upstairs.’

Newson was learning fast about Helen, and he wasn’t surprised when she grabbed his hand and took him with her. He kicked off his shoes as he went and with a bit of hopping about got his trousers off as they climbed the stairs, arriving at the top naked apart from his shirt and socks.

‘I want to piss on you,’ she said.

‘Um…oh…OK, then.’

‘Can I do it on your bed?’

‘No.’

‘All right.’ She took him into the bathroom and pushed him-down into the bath. Once more he found her standing over him.

‘That shirt needs a wash anyway,’ she said as she let loose, squirting pee at his chest and then his face. This was another first for Newson. He was surprised at how hot it was and at how excited he felt. He’d never seen a girl pee close up, in fact he couldn’t remember seeing a girl pee at all.

‘Now me,’ Helen said, slipping down into the bath as Newson took off his sodden shirt.

‘Bit of a problem,’ Newson said, indicating his achingly erect penis.

‘I said piss on me! For Christ’s sake! So just do it, will you?’ Helen grabbed at the shaft of Newson’s dick and bent it down towards her face.

Newson yelped in pain but none the less did his best to do as he was told, leaning forward, supporting himself with his hands against the wall. He slowly began to pee over Helen.

‘Harder,’ Helen spluttered.

‘I can’t do it any harder,’ he said. ‘I’m in bloody agony as it is.’

‘Good.’ She reached out and bent Newson’s erect penis further towards her.

Newson watched as she played the hot stream over her face and mouth and into her spiky punky hair.

Reading a book that contains pee? This is the place to share it. :)

*it's kind of strange really that there isn't more peeing in books, especially those set in a short space of a time where the characters clearly would need bathroom books. However, the general rule is that if something doesn't 'add to the story' then it shouldn't be there, so I guess it's kind of understandable that most literature doesn't contain characters frequently stopping to go and pee.

A few findings, but of course there are so many out there...

How To Disappear Compleatly and Never Be Found

During a base-ball game, a girl was doing hand-stands near the players and gets knocked out by a ball. When she does, the narrator said that a dark spot slowly appeared in the girl's pants, and the narrator's sister can't believe it.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Lena said she and her friends used to pee in the baby pool. When Tabby is working at the store, Bailey passes out and pees herself. Bridget also mentioned that she started going to the bathroom outside while at camp.

My secret garden

In the Faith's fantasies, she wrote in a letter:

"Every time I think about someone(especially a man) trying to "hold back" just a little bit longer and then not being able to make it to the bathroom, I get very excited.

and it got so that every time he would go to punish me, my legs would get very weak and I would wet myself."

And Phyllis in another letter (P222):

"I always fantasize when I masturbate, which is usually when my husband is at work. I picture a scene at school when I was caned. The cane made me smart so much that I pissed in my knickers, which made me feel sexually excited afterward. In my fantasies I can see the headmistress with her cane, and when I picture how she gave me those smart strokes, I soon reach a climax."

A Song of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones) is generally pretty liberal about everything, including pee. However it's rarely erotic in any way - although a great series I must say.

I remember I was listening to the audiobook of Terry Pratchetts Discworld-Novel "Mort", in which Albert, Death's manservant, was talking to said Mort.

I can't remember the context, but I do remember that Albert tried to tell Mort something about the Princess and the Pea.

However, his memory was not quite accurate, as he described her as being "...so noble, she could pee through a dozen mattresses."

For some odd reason I am unable to remember the rest of that particular paragraph.... o_0

Speaking of Terry Pratchetts Discworld Novels, in an other story (Unseen Academicals) one of the characters pee'd into an empty Champagne-Bottle, and his female friend later took a sip of it, making a remark about the stale taste of the champagne, before he could take the bottle away from her. O_O

So, I wonder if Terry was into that kind of thing... or if all of this is just a coincident.

We'll never know, I guess. -_-

Admin, you specifically mentioned about happening across pee in mainstream literature - i.e. where you wouldn't expect it, but do you also want to see where there are books in which pee is part of the plot? e.g. if you go to the Amazon Kindle store and search there, there are quite a few books that come up on searches such as "golden shower" or "peeing" or "pissing". There are far too many to list and some of them are even free!

e.g. in Caught Short: Outdoor Peeing, by "Brown Stain"

A young couple, newly dating, have an afternoon in the countryside. Far from any conveniences, the young lady realises nature is calling: alone in the bushes, she is about to discover her new boyfriend likes things... wet.

"‘You go on ahead,’ I smiled. I could feel my cheeks glowing red. I turned to some bushes by the side of the rough footpath we were on that would provide adequate cover. I shooed him away. ‘Go on. Skit.’

Mike loitered, still smiling. He took a step backwards, still facing me, before pausing.

‘You know… It’s something I’d kinda like to see… If that isn’t too messed up…’

‘Yes! It is!’ I cried out, still laughing and grinning and hideously embarrassed. ‘Jeez, you weirdo…’

He had his hands in his cut-off trouser pockets, smiling calmly at me. He looked so cool, standing there, camera hanging from a strap around his neck, watching me. He didn’t seem particularly perturbed. ‘Nothing weird about it at all,’ he said simply. ‘You’re a beautiful girl...’"

• Like 1