My naughty wife

My wife is never a shy or modest person, but I really enjoy when she lets her uninhibited side show to strangers. We recently went to look at a friends house that she recently moved into. When we walked in she introduced us to another couple and two of her make co workers that were there visiting. They sat in the living room while she gave us a tour of the house. After looking at the rest of the house we ended up in a small hall with bedrooms on each end and a bathroom in the middle. The door to the bathroom is even with the opening in the hall leading into the living room. The three of us stood talking in the hall and looking at the bathroom for a few minutes while everyone else remained sitting in the living room just a few feet away from us. As we're talking my wife announces that she has to pee. She walked into the bathroom leaving the door open and still talking to us, pulled her jeans down, (she doesn't wear panties) and begins peeing. Our friend asked if she'd like her to close the door, but my wife just said, no you know that doesn't bother me. So we remained talking while she peed in full view of everyone in the house. I could see the guys trying to look but not wanting to be obvious. When she was done she spread wide and wiped and stood straight up totally exposed and worked her tight jeans back up. I was so turned on I couldn't wait to get home and have sex. I'm getting hard sitting here writing this!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
My wife is never a shy or modest person, but I really enjoy when she lets her uninhibited side show to strangers. We recently went to look at a friends house that she recently moved into. When we walked in she introduced us to another couple and two of her make co workers that were there visiting. They sat in the living room while she gave us a tour of the house. After looking at the rest of the house we ended up in a small hall with bedrooms on each end and a bathroom in the middle. The door to the bathroom is even with the opening in the hall leading into the living room. The three of us stood talking in the hall and looking at the bathroom for a few minutes while everyone else remained sitting in the living room just a few feet away from us. As we're talking my wife announces that she has to pee. She walked into the bathroom leaving the door open and still talking to us, pulled her jeans down, (she doesn't wear panties) and begins peeing. Our friend asked if she'd like her to close the door, but my wife just said, no you know that doesn't bother me. So we remained talking while she peed in full view of everyone in the house. I could see the guys trying to look but not wanting to be obvious. When she was done she spread wide and wiped and stood straight up totally exposed and worked her tight jeans back up. I was so turned on I couldn't wait to get home and have sex. I'm getting hard sitting here writing this!

I love the idea of just casually peeing without a break in the conversation. I'm in the bathroom, you know what I doing, so who cares.

• Like 1

My girlfriend does this all the time, just not in full sight of everyone, but if I can still see her she doesn't care. She never closes the door when we are at our apartment, except when it's a #2, which I appreciate, not into scat at all, hah.

• Like 1

That is hot stuff. Such a relaxed attitude and not worrying that she might offend anyone. My wife never closes the door when there is just her, me and our daughter in the house. She is quite happy to carry on a conversation whilst she is peeing and/or wiping. However, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do that with others around. She always closes the door when other guests are around. Personally, I would be quite happy to pee in front of others, but I wouldn't do it because I would be worried about what others might think.