Pee Dreams

I had a very strange dream the other night, it involved Peter Jones, who is on a TV programme called 'Dragon's Den'. I fancy him a bit..he's about 6' 7ins tall I think. Anyway, I dreamt that I was at a 'Pyjama Party', and he took me into the bathroom, whipped out his chopper and pissed all over me...!! When I woke up, I couldn't help thinking about the dream, and found a Peter Jones lookalike in the Sex Bizarre magazines that I have been looking at. Does anyone else have 'pee-dreams?'

Peter-Jones.jpg.76497887d4eb1c7b6171b202d977d205.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg.8553acbf5c528d7bec320d9f0528b0f4.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg.d765e47938eeb5a7734b157358e151dc.jpg

• Like 1

Oh yeah, some have been rather intense, and the people that's in them is kinda scary, rofl.

Just an example:

Taylor Swift, I know I know, only a kid, basically, but in my dream, pee apparently "conditioned" her throat before she went on stage.

Shirley Manson, from Garbage, she soaked me anytime, anywhere, lol

Charlize Theron, no need to say anything on that one, lol.

The poor sweet girl at our nearest KFC, don't know why, but I got her hooked on pee sex, woke up in a sweat over that one.

Dreams got to the point where I was waking at 4.00 am every night, my ladies wanted me to see a Dr, but how would you explain it?

Thankfully, this seems to have been a phase, I still have the odd dream, just as intense but nowhere near as frequent.

• Like 1
Oh yeah, some have been rather intense, and the people that's in them is kinda scary, rofl.

Just an example:

Taylor Swift, I know I know, only a kid, basically, but in my dream, pee apparently "conditioned" her throat before she went on stage.

Shirley Manson, from Garbage, she soaked me anytime, anywhere, lol

Charlize Theron, no need to say anything on that one, lol.

The poor sweet girl at our nearest KFC, don't know why, but I got her hooked on pee sex, woke up in a sweat over that one.

Dreams got to the point where I was waking at 4.00 am every night, my ladies wanted me to see a Dr, but how would you explain it?

Thankfully, this seems to have been a phase, I still have the odd dream, just as intense but nowhere near as frequent.

Nice list there Scot,especially Charlize Theron,dressed as in Prometheus.I guess youve seen the garbage video of "I think im paranoid",where the lovely Shirley flashes her saucy spotted knickers at us occasionally..:thumbsup:

I had a very strange dream the other night, it involved Peter Jones, who is on a TV programme called 'Dragon's Den'. I fancy him a bit..he's about 6' 7ins tall I think. Anyway, I dreamt that I was at a 'Pyjama Party', and he took me into the bathroom, whipped out his chopper and pissed all over me...!! When I woke up, I couldn't help thinking about the dream, and found a Peter Jones lookalike in the Sex Bizarre magazines that I have been looking at. Does anyone else have 'pee-dreams?'

[ATTACH=full]51460[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51462[/ATTACH]

Sally,ive sadly never had a pee dream,apart from the one where i was having a nice long relaxing slash,only to wake up and discover i wasnt really dreaming......:shy:Im still waiting for the dream of Mariah Carey using my face as toilet paper..."in my dreams" as they say!:)

[ATTACH=full]51460[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51462[/ATTACH]

Mmmmmm,im loving that girls pink knickers,and that guy has quite an impressive "chopper"...Thats a term you dont often hear these days!:wink:

Have you ever dreamt you were pissing,only to wake up and find youre pissing,but not dreaming,if you get my drift?

Not quite Fanny, but I have the odd dream when I'm desperate to find a loo, then the toilet happens to be sitting in an exposed public space with people walking by!

• Like 1

Have you been watching 'Game of Thrones' Kevin?! Funny, I watched it the other night for the first time, and some scenes made me horny! I can see how a 'Knight in Shining Armour', may fuel certain fantasies, I believe that dreams are fuelled by the cognitive association of things experienced sub-consciously during the day. We are bombarded by so many images these days..I very rarely remember my dreams once awake, but when I do, there's usually a sexual element to them.

Sadly, I don't have such dreams often. It's been a while since the last one.

One that sticks in my mind is me dreaming that I was in an American bar with loads of redneck cowboy and cowgirl types all around. There were busty barmaids in cowboy hats wearing Daisy Duke hotpants weaving around with trays of drinks. There was sawdust on the floor. And suddenly there was this one lady, naked from the waist down standing there with her legs apart pissing all over the floor! No one else was giving her a second glance, like this was totally normal behaviour in my dream. :laugh:

• Like 1