Pee on demand

This just happened:

My GF, the same one you read from my camping story, just texted me from work:

Your face is my toilet for the rest of the evening. I expect full and immediate compliance when i need to use your mouth (this means don't make me wait) and I expect an exceptional clean up job well done. Is this completely understood???

At times, she can be such on a dominating level. I will not argu with her and i am sure if i did, half the people here would slap me in the back of the head.

"Hahaha, i just got a txt from her friend Emilie saying... Bow to your queen!!" Wtf?? As a joke I asked, do you want to join? She laughed and said, i am not getting involved here and then writes.. Looking forward for camping with a wink. Ok, i will probably have something to type. I will try to get a picture out of it.

Can i post a pic in the story thread or is that in another place?

• Like 1

Ok.. this is happening.. GF is jumping in the shower. She just told me when she will call me, to go and scrub her back.

When done, i am to lay on the floor because she will need to pee in my mouth. I will be back later.

We are going live people!

Pee no 1 just happened. I was laying down on a towel in the bathroom with my eyes closed while she was brushing her hair, teeth and putting things away and tells m to keep my mouth open and continues doing her stuff. She turns the music on loud. So my mouth is open, eyes shut and i can't hear anything. My reaction?? Breathing heavly and waiting!!! It must have been 10 mins and then ZANG!! Strong get of pee right in my mouth and i swallowed everything. God she taste so good.

Do you see what i mean and can you feel it?

More to come...

Yeah.. my phone died lastnight..

So she is drinking alot of water and i asked her if she had intensions of flooding me?? She looks at me and pauses then tells, she wants to keep herself hydrated. Then tells me, so what if i flood you? Your a toilet and you can handle it.

She grabs 2 dining chairs and places them in front of the tv and asked me to lay down in between them while she stretches.. she can do splits easy as she is use to train in ballet. She is about 1 foot away from my face at this point and not long after it starts to poor all over me, face, mouth and chest. She stops, and gets up, she can stretch for so long. She removes the chairs. So i start getting up and tells me she wasn't done. Takes her foot and places it on my chest and pushes me back fown. She sits on my face and ask me to open my mouth. Our lips are together and she releases again with a soft jet so i had to swallow fast. She asked me to clean her and make her cum which it was a matter of minutes. Got up and cleaned the floor and that was it.

:biggrin:

Pee no 1 just happened. I was laying down on a towel in the bathroom with my eyes closed while she was brushing her hair, teeth and putting things away and tells m to keep my mouth open and continues doing her stuff. She turns the music on loud. So my mouth is open, eyes shut and i can't hear anything. My reaction?? Breathing heavly and waiting!!! It must have been 10 mins and then ZANG!! Strong get of pee right in my mouth and i swallowed everything. God she taste so good.

Do you see what i mean and can you feel it?

More to come...

When i read this msg, i found it a turn on and its giving me ideas.

Thank you

Ponme, you are very lucky to have an indulging girl friend. My wife pees for me and even on me sometimes, but not very often. However, being not that often does make it more special when it happens.

Ponme, you are very lucky to have an indulging girl friend. My wife pees for me and even on me sometimes, but not very often. However, being not that often does make it more special when it happens.

Thanks! I do treat her with the highest respect and give her lot of compliments, i always make her feel sexy, even if she knows she is.

I believe everything your wife is, make her feel special, you would be surprised how this can turn in your favor.