So I have mentioned before I have a forest near where I live and its my favourite pee spot. I went up there when I was horny one day and decided to take a piss.

It was only 6:30am and it was completely empty.

I have the ability to hold pee really well and I hadn't went all night and morning after a night out drinking. I have great control.

So I went to my usual spot, a huge rock situated on the edge of a brook. I normally removed my knickers and sat on the big stone normally and let the piss trickle down my legs, off the heels of my feet and into the stream. But I thought that as it was empty I'd be a little more daring.

I began walking along a muddy path, leaving a dust trail behind me. This morning I chose a tight skirt with no underwear to make it easier. As there was nobody around I just hitched up my skirt and kept walking, the breeze on the top of my thighs and my pussy felt so good. I continued walking, but put my hand on my vagina and started rubbing my clit. It felt so good, so risky.

I knew after a while I was getting so horny I was going to squirt. So I quickly found a dry, shaded spot to do it. I squatted on the dirty ground, my skirt so tight around my vest it began to pull it down, and not wearing underwear went with not wearing a bra, so my breasts were on full display. I fingered myself and I was so horny. The pain in my stomach grew and I knew I had to pee now. So, having holden it for so long, I allowed it to come rushing out, splashing off the ground and forming a puddle. I kept masturbating as the stream grew. The yellow piss splashed against my legs and feet until it eased down and I stopped peeing. I fingered harder and sat down in the pool of warm piss and lifted my legs up. I came so much my whole hand was sticky. I laughed as I used nearby leaves to clean up with.

Then I pulled down my skirt and put my boobs back away and walked off.

• Like 1
That was one HOT pee experience I had enjoyed in reading on . As it was very arousing as to what you had fun indulging in . In peeing outside ")

It I believe was a nice sunny morning . When you had decide to be Naughty . That the warm sunshine on you . Even enhanced your mood to enjoy peeing where you did :) :):tongue: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which made this pee experience you had most fun as well as most memorable to you . In what you did that morning .

I wish there were some pictures to go with this experience you had at peeing outside . As I would have been most aroused in seeing your wet fingers playing with your wet pussy & clit . As you masturbated yourself to a most wonderful orgasm you then had when you had reached your climax. That would be soo good to see. Though I could use my imagination . To give me the action that was then taking place . As you enjoyed pleasuring yourself while outside peeing :woot: :cool:

Pleas , keep on sharing what you like to do . This was Great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Thank You

Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I had another hot experience today which I might share soon!

This sounded like a most exciting experience. I guess what happens in the forest, stays in the forest. If only I had hidden out among the trees. :banghead: You'll have to let me know the next time you go there.

Thanks Kevin! I had another hot experience today which I might share soon!
I can't wait either. Of course, I probably can't hold as well as you. :)