Pissing at Macy's

I curse to myself as I rush out of my car and into the store. I was most likely going to be late to my best friends engagement party. Why hadn't I been more prepared? Unfortunately I was a procrastinator. And now I had a full bladder, no dress to wear to the party and twenty minutes to try to find one.

As soon as I get inside the store I walk to the area that holds the nicer dresses. My urge to pee becomes almost unbearably so I walk through the racks of long dresses and pretend to drop something. As I crouch, I let loose a small spurt of pee. Luckily for me, I'm wearing a skirt and no panties. The pee immediately soaks into the carpet. I stand back up and smooth my skirt, then continue browsing. After a few minutes, I've spotted a few nice looking numbers. At this point I decide it's enough to start trying on.

When I get to the dressing room, I realize my bladder is about to burst, desprate for relief. I pull my skirt off all the way and then sit on the chair. I let myself relax as a long jet of yellow pee spurts from between my legs. It starts off more powerful, a nice golden arch sprinkling right onto the carpet. I watch as a dark pool forms on the carpet. I smirk to myself. The carpet selection in the changing rooms is a bright cream color, which makes my yellow piss puddle stick out so much more beautifully. My stream slowly dies down so that it's released directly onto the cushion of the chair, and it soaks up.

When my bladder has been relieved I finish undressing and try on the first dress. This one doesn't fit me quite right and the next just looks awkward for my body. The next few minutes proceed with me trying on dresses but none just looking right or fit or looked appropriate for the occasion. When I got to the last one, it was different. I felt that it looked magnificent. I was relieved. Maybe I would get there on time after all. As I slip the dress off, I notice the price tag, and my frustration and disappointment returns. Almost three hundred fucking dollars.

I throw the dress onto the floor. I'm beyond pissed. So pissed that I proceed to piss all over the dress. A small yellow puddle soaks into the pastel pink fabric. I am still angered and need relief. So I start to mastrubate. I rub the dress all over my clit, getting horny as the hot wet fabric massages me. I continue to masturbate until I finally achieve organsm. Then I wipe my pussy, leaving a trace of my sticky clear cum. I feel slightly better, but just to make a statement, I squat over the dress and proceed to take a massive shit on it, making sure to wipe my ass with the sleeve.

Satisfied, I redress myself and exit the fitting room. I guess I'll just have to call and cancel. But with as horny as pissing and shitting and masturbating in the fitting room made me, I didn't care.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Awesome story, Xpee.

Although shitting is not the main focus of this site we have no blanket ban on it and in this case it just worked well in my view and added to the eroticism. It seemed right for the story.

So glad you joined this forum.