Public Pee at the Movies

Hi everyone. I'm kinda new to this website. Not really new as in I come here all the time but new as in I just made an account today. I've kinda noticed people finding real life stories more arousing than fictional and I love posting both. In my younger years, I was absolutely obsessed with peeing all over various spots in my room. But those are all other stories (; This one is about one of the times I felt more daring while at a movie theater. I love peeing in places where I don't have to clean anything up. I know that's awful but honestly I don't care. I'm a sick and twisted person with an insane piss fetish.

So I had taken a lot of time to prepare for this public pissing, as I always do. My purse was full of two water bottles, a roll of paper towels, and some perfume. I was wearing a skirt and no panties (duh) and I was going to see the movie at the theater that had the lowest rating and was only showing a few more times. Which meant a very small group of people in there with me. I had been drinking immense amounts of water all day and had tried to pee as sparingly as possible. When it was finally time to leave for the movies, I was practically bursting.

When I got the the theater and went to go buy my ticket, the man informed me the movie had started five minutes ago. That was fine buy me. Less advertisements to watch and I could sit as far away from anyone else as possible. I buy my ticket then go and purchase a small popcorn and their largest slushy size. Then I make my way to the auditorium the film was playing in. Although my bladder had been exercised in holding it as long as possible, I couldn't resists letting a small trickle run down my legs in the darkened hallway.

When I get into the auditorium, it's a welcome sight. Only two other groups of people were there. And they were sitting relatively close to the front. I climbed the stairs to the very top, and could feel the pee in my heels that had collected. I enjoyed the warm wetness on my toes. I sat in the top left corner, furthest away from the people, and noticed I'd a already downed a third of my slushy. I placed my purse in the seat next to me and my slushy in the seat next to me. Since the previews had already started, the room was darkened, so I lifted my skirt up to my hips and sat down on the chair.

Immediately, a hot jet of pee released from my bladder. It filled up the crease where my legs were touching and soon, the warm piss was spilling over the tops of my legs. I could hear the pitter patter as it dripped onto the floor. I just hoped that it wasn't loud enough to disturb the audience members below me.

After a while, my bladder had been mostly emptied and my seat cushion was soaking wet and hot with pee. I was so turned on. I started finishing my slushy as the movie began. Within a few minutes my bladder started to feel full again and the slushy was almost gone. I propped my feet on the row of chairs in front of me and spread my legs. As I placed a hand between my legs, I felt how absolutely wet I was down there. Delicious. I started rubbing my pussy, alternating between penetrating with my pointer, middle, and ring finger and furiously rubbing my clit. Luckily the volume of the movie was loud enough to conceal the moans that occasionally escaped my lips.

As I grew hornier and my clit got harder, I let a stream of piss exit me. This time, I pushed as hard as I could, so it went flying, at a brighter seen, my golden arch of piss could be seen covering the backs of the seats two rows in front of me. I continued rubbing my clit as hard as I could until I felt myself start to peak and get to the beginning of a wonderful orgasm. I continued climaxing, teasing myself so that when the film got to a loud part, I made myself cum so deliciously. As my muscles contracted, I pushed harder on the flow of piss so that is jetted to the third row in front of me and remained for a few seconds.

When I came down form my delicious high, my bladder had once again been momentarily emptied. I opened my first water bottle and chugged it down then sipped the second one.

After that, I help my piss in for as long as I could until there were only twenty minutes left. I decided that the auditorium had endured enough of my golden streams so I sat up, pulled my skirt back down from my hips and walked out of the room, into the darkened hallway. It was empty, fortunately, so I leaned against the wall with my legs crossed and pretended to be taking a phone call in case anyone walked by. Then I let piss flow from my legs. Because my legs were crossed, the pee drenched my legs. I adjusted a bit so that it was getting the front of my skirt warm.

By the time the delicious golden flow ended, there was a huge dark spot on the carpet. I just left it then finished the last few minutes of the film. I stayed during the credits, until the lights went up, being the only one still in the auditorium. My seat was absolutely soaked, and when the seat flipped up, piss started dripping from the cushion. There was a huge urine pile on the floor underneath the seat, and the seats in the three rows in front of me all had traces of my piss in the form of dark spots.

Lovely,im sure we welcome you and look forward to more of your tales.(we are all pee obsessed too..)

Youre no way sick or twisted,either,i think we are all equally so if it comes to that.We all like the idea of girls peeing,so you are in good company,youre home!XX

• 1 month later...

I love the story. I need a girl like that to take with me to the movies. I also love to do this. Now obviously it is a bit harder for guys to get away with. You girls and your short skirt/no undies are lucky.

I have never really considered going to less popular shows. Now I wonder why I haven't. I just buy tickets to shows I sort of want to watch LOL. Actually your method is clearly safer without being TOO safe.

One other thing you can do some places if you decide you want to leave early, is to go in those dark mini-hallways that lead up to many cinemas. It is a bit dangerous as a person could come or go at any time and you'd have no excuse! If you get up on your own, you may prompt someone else to think "yeah I have to go pee too." So you wait til they go and (slowly) follow them out. Only you just follow them out of sight of everyone else!

Then you release on the carpet in the dark hallway. The other danger is that pissing on saturated carpets gets loud quicker than people would realize. So you have to spread it around a bit as best you can(easier for me as a guy) as soon as you can start to hear it. Or if you are confident that you are out of earshot then don't sweat it.

After that of course you just leave. Don't even visit the restroom on your way out. It probably doesn't hurt to bring tissues with you just in case you decide to do more than pee anyhow. Just walk straight out like you are gonna smoke or something but get in your car and go.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone. I'm kinda new to this website. Not really new as in I come here all the time but new as in I just made an account today. I've kinda noticed people finding real life stories more arousing than fictional and I love posting both. In my younger years, I was absolutely obsessed with peeing all over various spots in my room. But those are all other stories (; This one is about one of the times I felt more daring while at a movie theater. I love peeing in places where I don't have to clean anything up. I know that's awful but honestly I don't care. I'm a sick and twisted person with an insane piss fetish.

So I had taken a lot of time to prepare for this public pissing, as I always do. My purse was full of two water bottles, a roll of paper towels, and some perfume. I was wearing a skirt and no panties (duh) and I was going to see the movie at the theater that had the lowest rating and was only showing a few more times. Which meant a very small group of people in there with me. I had been drinking immense amounts of water all day and had tried to pee as sparingly as possible. When it was finally time to leave for the movies, I was practically bursting.

When I got the the theater and went to go buy my ticket, the man informed me the movie had started five minutes ago. That was fine buy me. Less advertisements to watch and I could sit as far away from anyone else as possible. I buy my ticket then go and purchase a small popcorn and their largest slushy size. Then I make my way to the auditorium the film was playing in. Although my bladder had been exercised in holding it as long as possible, I couldn't resists letting a small trickle run down my legs in the darkened hallway.

When I get into the auditorium, it's a welcome sight. Only two other groups of people were there. And they were sitting relatively close to the front. I climbed the stairs to the very top, and could feel the pee in my heels that had collected. I enjoyed the warm wetness on my toes. I sat in the top left corner, furthest away from the people, and noticed I'd a already downed a third of my slushy. I placed my purse in the seat next to me and my slushy in the seat next to me. Since the previews had already started, the room was darkened, so I lifted my skirt up to my hips and sat down on the chair.

Immediately, a hot jet of pee released from my bladder. It filled up the crease where my legs were touching and soon, the warm piss was spilling over the tops of my legs. I could hear the pitter patter as it dripped onto the floor. I just hoped that it wasn't loud enough to disturb the audience members below me.

After a while, my bladder had been mostly emptied and my seat cushion was soaking wet and hot with pee. I was so turned on. I started finishing my slushy as the movie began. Within a few minutes my bladder started to feel full again and the slushy was almost gone. I propped my feet on the row of chairs in front of me and spread my legs. As I placed a hand between my legs, I felt how absolutely wet I was down there. Delicious. I started rubbing my pussy, alternating between penetrating with my pointer, middle, and ring finger and furiously rubbing my clit. Luckily the volume of the movie was loud enough to conceal the moans that occasionally escaped my lips.

As I grew hornier and my clit got harder, I let a stream of piss exit me. This time, I pushed as hard as I could, so it went flying, at a brighter seen, my golden arch of piss could be seen covering the backs of the seats two rows in front of me. I continued rubbing my clit as hard as I could until I felt myself start to peak and get to the beginning of a wonderful orgasm. I continued climaxing, teasing myself so that when the film got to a loud part, I made myself cum so deliciously. As my muscles contracted, I pushed harder on the flow of piss so that is jetted to the third row in front of me and remained for a few seconds.

When I came down form my delicious high, my bladder had once again been momentarily emptied. I opened my first water bottle and chugged it down then sipped the second one.

After that, I help my piss in for as long as I could until there were only twenty minutes left. I decided that the auditorium had endured enough of my golden streams so I sat up, pulled my skirt back down from my hips and walked out of the room, into the darkened hallway. It was empty, fortunately, so I leaned against the wall with my legs crossed and pretended to be taking a phone call in case anyone walked by. Then I let piss flow from my legs. Because my legs were crossed, the pee drenched my legs. I adjusted a bit so that it was getting the front of my skirt warm.

By the time the delicious golden flow ended, there was a huge dark spot on the carpet. I just left it then finished the last few minutes of the film. I stayed during the credits, until the lights went up, being the only one still in the auditorium. My seat was absolutely soaked, and when the seat flipped up, piss started dripping from the cushion. There was a huge urine pile on the floor underneath the seat, and the seats in the three rows in front of me all had traces of my piss in the form of dark spots.

Thanks for the great story! I particularly liked the part: "...It filled up the crease where my legs were touching and soon, the warm piss was spilling over the tops of my legs..." I could just imagine an alternate fantasy - you sitting with the seat tilted back a bit so that instead of running off the front of the seat, the pee would accumulate to form a hot lake between your legs. Because the seat was vinyl, the pee didn't soak down into the cushion and you had to reach down through it to caress yourself. I could continue, but don't want you to feel overwhelmed. :)