Maybe of interest...

Hi everybody. I'm kinda new but thought I'd give an interesting pee desperation tip.

I have found videos of women getting their ultrasounds done or women going to their in vitro fertilization transfer day videos and found them being desperate to pee in some of them...but you have to look and be patient.

So if some of you have the patience to look, there are some very good hidden nuggets out there, especially on YouTube to find.

Good luck!

I'll post some when I get a chance.

-Lisa

• Like 1

Not female myself so of course no expert. But I believe that ultrasound scans work better when women are full-bladdered for some reason, for which reason they are told to drink plenty of water beforehand.

For fans of female desperation, that is an ideal situation - especially if you also like pregnant women.

And welcome to the forum, Lisa

Hi everybody. I'm kinda new but thought I'd give an interesting pee desperation tip.

I have found videos of women getting their ultrasounds done or women going to their in vitro fertilization transfer day videos and found them being desperate to pee in some of them...but you have to look and be patient.

So if some of you have the patience to look, there are some very good hidden nuggets out there, especially on YouTube to find.

Good luck!

I'll post some when I get a chance.

-Lisa

Mmmmmmm,sounds lovely,i hope to see these if you get the chance.There are also loads of great voyeur pee scenes on Eroprofile,with sound,as you say you like to hear other girls pee.:thumbsup:

Though being very much in to female desperation, this subject hadn´t come to my mind for a long time. Only recently my attention grew and I just found this

particular video on yt, which shows a girl on her car ride to an ultra sound. (It´s already up on yt since Dec.2014, I don´t think it will be removed. any more).

In the description on yt it says:

She had to drink 4 bottles of water before a 45 minute drive to the doctors for an ultrasound , she says she couldn't hold it. But they wouldn't let her do the ultrasound if she didn't have fluids in.

[media]

[/media]

Despite an illustration of the ordeal, which an ultrasound can become for females due to the high intake of fluid, this is actually also one of the best car desperation videos I have ever seen on the net. I have actually personally witnessed girls in this extreme stage of pee desperation for a couple of times - this is to my experience really the very last stage before it comes to a wetting, most likely within a couple of minutes.

There is no further information on yt how the story went on - but you can easily figure it out. Her boyfriend must have had pulled over immediately, otherwise he would have had to deal with a soaked car seat shortly.