A woman like us.

Over on EP there is a woman whose username is Akqtee, whom I tried to persuade to sign up here - without success, sadly. Those of us into girls pissing all over the place would love her. She gets off on the idea of guys pissing everywhere. Unfortunately, much of her content has been removed, but I will share here some of her most interesting contributions which remain......

............................................................................................

I have always fantisized about sleeping with my partner and just staying in the bed when either has to piss during the night. I'd love it if that person did it for the same reason I would, not because they just want to wet the bed, but because its stupid to get up while you're enjoying your sleep and because we love the feeling of hot piss cascading around our bodies and soaking pjs.....I guess for me its the sheer laziness factor and thats a hot turn on and I honestly dont want my man to crawl out of the warm bed......I want my man to piss freely where he wants to.....one day Ill have someone and piss the bed, cum and go back to sleep. Its hot to think wed been pissing all over ourselves at night and getting off on it. Id be wet and ready to fuck for sure. Wed just throw the sheets in the wash in the morning.

..............................................................................................

You know I havent thought bout it for years but obviously I was meamt to be a piss enthusist such as I am and it started when I was at least 5.....I have vivid memories being a lil girl and having a strong urge to sit backwards on the toilet, I remember pissing and loving watchin it run around the hinges and the bottom of the tank, and of course it ran on the floor. I also remember going to go pee in the bathroom and without a second thought, pulled the trashcan out and straddled it like it was a regular seat and just pissed like normal and how good I felt. Of couse I didnt understand why I felt good inside. But at that age, wasnt smart enough to soak up the piss with tissue and my mom found the can with piss in the bottom and I got scolded. Didnt do anything but make me want to do it more.

..................................................................................................

This is more of a story that was told to me by my husband but it was such a turn on for me I think I will share with you. He told me that he lived in a high rise apartment building in Ohio and was coming home drunk one night when he was about 20 and got onto the elevator to go to the 25th floor and apparantly couldn't hold it any longer and pulled his dick out and pissed in the entire elevator. He said when he was done and he stepped out all you could see was his two dry footprints on the carpet and he said it was like a half inch of piss pooling. How fucking exhilarating it would have been to stand next to him riding the elevator and watch him take a nice hot drunken piss right there without a care or second thought. Mmmmmm. I've masturbated to this scene a few times.

.....................................................................................................

I'm very very voyeuristc.....I would want to watch men piss all day....all over the place.

......................................................................................................

I think Im finally going to make a small fantasy come true......I want to get a room and find some cool stranger, man, whos into piss and buy him a case of beer and let him drink to his hearts content and get totally wasted and piss all over the room all night as I instruct him where to go but the thrill of just watching a man who can no longer hold it just whip it out and spray piss anywhere and doesnt give a fuck what he pisses on is one of the most hottest things to watch.......omg Id cum all night just watching......

.......................................................................................................

I confessed that I always wanted a man to take a piss in my car and it finally happened tonight. Found a gent and told him I wanted him to use my cars back seat for his personal urinal and he was delighted to oblige. I even recorded a clip f0r remembrance.....

........................................................................................................

I think she's definitely my kind of girl. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...