Pee on Laundry

Yes it is true that I LOVE to pee in my clothes!!! However I hate doing laundry. So here is some advice on how you can still piss in your clothes without increasing your work load. Keep all your dirty clothes in a hamper. . . then when you feel the urge to wet something just wear the dirty clothes that need to be washed anyway! Then throw your peed in clothes in a pile. After the pee pile builds up just wash them all at once. They were dirty anyway and needed to be washed so you really didn't increase your laundry load. . . plus you get to enjoy the wonderful feeling off peeing on clothes! hehehe So that's what I do.. . I just pee in my dirty clothes. Sometimes I like to piss on the whole pile as well!

Lizz

I have wet myself before on purpose but I am not big on it.

But I love to just piss all over my dirty clothes before washing them. They are going to be washed anyway, right? Typically, I'll just place the pile on the floor and stand and piss all over them. :biggrin:

This kind of backfired on me, lol

We had had a wet session, three of us clothed, wetting lots, pee all over each other. When we had finished, after some vigorous bouncing on the bed, I gathered everything up and took out to the wash. I had a quick slash on the clothes in the basket and was just finishing when my wife walked in. Basically it was WTF, and grabbed a bra from the basket. "You wet clothes when I'm wearing them." She said, looking at me with a faint grin. "You're a sick man, laddie." She laughed, shaking a dripping bra. That was it pretty much it, so I don't do it anymore, there are much better things to wet on.

Scot_Lover

• Like 1
This kind of backfired on me, lol

We had had a wet session, three of us clothed, wetting lots, pee all over each other. When we had finished, after some vigorous bouncing on the bed, I gathered everything up and took out to the wash. I had a quick slash on the clothes in the basket and was just finishing when my wife walked in. Basically it was WTF, and grabbed a bra from the basket. "You wet clothes when I'm wearing them." She said, looking at me with a faint grin. "You're a sick man, laddie." She laughed, shaking a dripping bra. That was it pretty much it, so I don't do it anymore, there are much better things to wet on.

Scot_Lover

OMG that is sooo funny. :biggrin:

• 4 months later...