The Camping Trip Part 11

After we had all kind of come down from our post-orgasm bliss, Savanna went into the kitchen and grabbed a few bottles of water, handing one to each of us and putting some extras on the table. I grabbed some towels and dropped them on the floor over some of the wet spots. There wasn't much hope for the couch or chairs, which were dark with obvious pee stains. I sat on the floor in the middle of the living room. Sandy returned to the chair, Cara to the couch, and Savanna to her favorite recliner. We each opened our bottle and took quick swigs, as if we knew we were all ready to do it again, to refill our bladders and of course enjoy emptying them again.We still looked quite comical, sitting around naked, drinking water.

"So, Larissa," Sandy said. "You owe us a fantasy."

I sighed and tried to think. "Well, I don't really have a fantasy story, like Savanna. Mine is more like a place."

"What do you mean?" Cara asked, taking another quick drink of her water.

"Well, I guess I fantasize about being somewhere where I can go if I have to go. Where everyone can, if they want. Like a school or something, where it's normal and accepted to see people just wetting their pants or squatting in the hallway. Even the professors are okay with it. But there would be some restrictions, though, like you can't get naked. So the girls keep their pants or panties on and just wet through them. And the guys can either wet their pants or find a discrete place to whip it out and go."

"That would be hot," Savanna said.

"Mmm hmm," I agreed. "And sex can happen in the halls sometimes, too, as long as it's discrete. So in the hallways you might see a girl standing outside a classroom, drips of pee running down her legs from under her skirt. Or you might hear soft moaning and turn around to see a guy unzipping his pants to take his dick out while the girl with him lifts her skirt just enough to let him in."

Savanna smiled at me and took a big gulp of her water as I continued.

"In the classroom, the sound of dripping would just barely be heard over the professor's lecture as one of the girls in class spreads her legs and squirts her pee into her seat. Or you might see some dark spots appear in jeans as some students just sigh and let it go in their pants. Even the professor stops lecturing long enough to sigh and pee herself, letting it run freely down her legs. The student lounge is full of people just soaking the couch and chair cushions. You might even see a student, napping in the lounge and they toss and turn until they sigh and pee in their sleep."

"Oh my god, that sounds incredible," Sandy said. She sat up in the chair and I wondered if it was because she was caught up in my story or if she needed to pee.

"And in the dorms, its normal for people to just go in their beds. Happens all the time, so the beds are protected. As soon as you go to bed, you might hear the hissing of your roommate peeing in her bed. Then, of course, you relax and empty your own bladder, feeling it pool between your legs and splash all over your thighs."

"Oh, I can't hold it," Sandy said. She did not move much, though, but just sat there with her legs together and sighed. We all watched and listened to the muffled hissing sound as a dark spot appeared under her bottom and grew while she smiled pleasurably. "Ahh, much better. Ohhh, that's really warm." I smiled and continued.

"When you wake up, you just sigh and soak your bed again, then hear your roommate doing the same, the dribbling and hissing loud as you both empty your morning pee into your beds. The shower rooms would be co-ed, so this is the one place where everyone's naked together, guys and girls. Again, you might spot discrete but unmistakable shower sex, or maybe even a guy spraying his pee over a girl while they shower together. Even outside of the showers, where they lockers could be, girls would be sitting on the benches, spreading their legs and peeing all over the floor. Or leaning against the lockers and just peeing down their legs while everyone else watches."

"Okay, my turn!" Savanna said. She stood up this time and walked over to the wall. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she leaned back and I realized she was trying to recreate what I had just described. She closed her eyes and just a few seconds later a small trickle dropped from between her legs. Then it became a steady flow that sprayed mostly against her right thigh and dribbled quietly down her leg. She moaned as the flow became stronger and we could hear it hissing now as she peed full force, splashing her pee all over her thighs, legs, and feet, and making a puddle on the floor.

"I've got to go, too," Cara said. "I think I'm gonna... hold on..." She turned around and swung her legs up on the couch. She spread them wide enough that we could see everything. By now, Savanna's flow had stopped and she was rubbing herself again. I might have joined her, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to orgasm this soon. "Oh, here it comes," Cara said. She looked down and sighed as a strong and messy gush of pee sprayed out of her and splattered onto the couch. She It didn't last long, but it was obviously enough for Cara to really enjoy herself, as she panted, licked her lips and held her head back, closing her eyes in an obvious expression of ecstasy. I heard Savanna whimper and looked at her as she also bit her lip and squealed again.

"Do you need to pee?" she asked, looking at me. I did have to pee a little, but maybe it was enough to give her what she wanted. I nodded. "Just do it right there, on the floor," she said. As if I needed permission. I leaned back on my arms, my legs spread wide in front of me. I closed my eyes and let go, feeling a small trickle and a soothing warmth at my bottom as my pee pooled under me. I pushed a little and my flow grew stronger. It felt nice as it trickled out and gently caressed my vagina and added to the warm puddle under me. I opened my eyes and saw Savanna again gasping as she rubbed herself harder and seemed to have a quieter, but still obvious orgasm.

"Okay," Cara said. "I guess I've got next fantasy."

• Like 4

Thanks for another amazing story! I would love to go to the school that Larissa fantasized about - Wow! No wonder it had such an effect on the other girls. And I still think that I see a spark between Savanna and Larissa.

Well, I am not into wetting, but this kind of school?

It reminded me of badboy's alternate universe or LeakyOne's "Naughty Peeing at University". I'll quote the latter, in which a Miss Tanner says to a newly arrived student named Leslie:

"In case Sandra has yet to mention it, I only allow peeing in my classroom during the last session and no other. Oh, and please remember to take your tissues away after you have finished."

One of my favourite stories :)