I need some advice...

My girlfriend and I want to try watersports but she doesn't want to tell her family because she feels embarrassed. We require a sheet for the bed, but we don't know what we should say to her parents in order to get one without giving the game away. Both of us still live with our parents so she understandably feels very nervous about the whole thing, but the thought of pissing on eachother turns us both on so much.

Can anybody think of a believable white lie that we can use in order to buy a sheet, or buy a sheet ourselves and then fend off her parents' curiosity? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance and happy pissing (Y)

Slightly strange question, why would she tell her family anything about her sex life? Or does she have a very open relationship with her parents?

Anyway, here are a few ideas:

Hotel room, that way no one will know what you are up to, just say you are going out for the evening, you can get up to whatever you want to and no need to stay overnight, they will just think you had a night out.

You can buy disposable bed protectors. Smuggle a few into the house, once they are used put them in a plastic bag and smuggle them back out and into the bin. Just a warning if you are in the UK. They will probably ask for an address and the disability of the person they are for, that way you don't pay VAT. The problem is they will probably send a catalogue to you, or her. Tell them they are for training your dog, you will pay a bit more but less embarrassment.

Wait for nice weather and do it outside.

I am sure others will have a few ideas as well.

Have fun and let us know how you get on.

• Like 2